Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Umomo

Script testing

I'm currently tampering with the SAMMCM script to increase the Samuel/Samson max limit from 100 to 200 in the MCM menu but apparently the sliders try to balance each other out in which  you cant have no more than 100 points total between Samuel and Samson (ex. can't have 75 Samson 30 Samuel because 75 + 30 = 105 so instead the script goes 75 Samson 25 Samuel) but when I increased the max limit to 200 apparently it apparently also set the minimum Samuel/Samson values to -200 (so now if I were to put 150 Samuel I would get -50 Samson which would make the morphs look weird). I'm trying to fix this issue to basically not have the sliders affect each other so I can have any value I want. The main problem is that I have no idea how Skyrim scripts work so its just trial and error. Does anyone have any good sources to learn more about these scripts? I tried STEP but no luck so far...

Author of the topic Posted

Update: ok I think I figured it out. Apparently, there is a normalize command that forces the Samuel/Samson sliders to adjust each other. Once I removed that, I am able to put any setting of Samuel/Samson I want it seems.