Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyoshi

How can I harmonize textures of malehead with other parts?

Now, I installed Pretty Face for Men by overwriting Fine Face Textures for SAM in order to make more animated face because I felt that the Fine Face Textures for SAM was a bit a realized face for me (see Pic.1) then I needed more animated face. Of course, I expected that the boundary line between head and body became clear (see Pic.2) because the Pretty Face for Men didn't have compatibility with SAM.

I know UNP Texture Blender. But, I don't know whether this tool has compatibility with SAM and also don't know that it works fine on SAM so far.

Does anybody know how to solve it?

I am unfussy. Then, I guess that the boundary line will make unnoticeable less than current boundary one if only a bit.

Pic.1

Bodyslide-43.jpg

Pic.2

Bodyslide-44.jpg

Author

You'll have to blend the textures in something like Photoshop.

Layer 1:  SAM-compatible face texture

Layer 2:  new face texture

Use a soft eraser on Layer 2 to remove/blend the neck area with Layer 1.  If there's a big color difference, you may need to adjust the color of Layer 2.

That UNP Texture Blender does the same thing.  It uses a UNP base texture of the neck area and layers it on top of the new face texture.