Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiki981

Wrist cuts with SAM

I need help with SAM. 

I love this mod, becouse it's so easy to adjust everything. But I have a bit of strange problem with it. When installing SAM, my character has got a cut on both wrists (it looks like he was trying to make a suicide buy cutting his wrists). And this problem doesn't go away even if I adjust weight, samson... I even tried other textures for SAM -thinking that this problem would go away - but it's still there. I have installed XPSME and HDT Bouncies (bouncing breasts and butt for SAM). So I don't know what else can I do. Maby I didn't install XPMSE properly, becouse I don't know what options to choose in XPMSE installation process. But if HDT is working on body than I suppose I did install it properly (and I think XPMSE doesn't affect wrists). In attachment there is a picture of my problem (the cut appears on both wrists). And I don't have any other mod that changes body - only SAM. ScreenShot5.bmp

And it's not lighting problem, becouse this cuts are deep.

If you're using mod organizer you can check if there are any potential conflicts with other mods. I don't know why, but I noticed before that the unofficial legendary patch or whatever causes a conflict that resulted in the wrists not matching. Not sure if that's the problem you are having.

Author of the topic Posted

No, I'm using NMM. And yes, I' have installed USLEEP. As I said, I have no other mod, that could conflict with SAM (no other body mod - not even for female). Before I installed SAM i used SOS, and it didn't have any similar problem like this. I know it's not a big problem, but it's getting on my nerves. I would understand wist seam, but cuts like that, are strange. I'll try uninstall HDT, and see if problem will still be there. If the problem will be gone, than I won't have HDT for SAM in my load order (in any case installing HDT for SAM was just experimental today).

Author of the topic Posted

Thanx KouLeifoh, that fix did it. No more wrist cut problem. It realy fixed it. I just didn't get it, how can hands be "cut" in that kind of way as it was in my case. I would get it if it was like in other cases - horizontaly, but to be cut in side way. Wierd. Thanx again. CASE CLOSED. :)