Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hitman2097

HDT problems, please help

I wonder if there's anyone kind enough to walk me through exactly what plugins I need and in what order to get my HDT-SMP physics sorted out in my heavily modded game.

What I have is:

Spoiler

SOS SE
SAM Light
SAM High Poly Conversion
HDT-BBB for SAM Light
SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light (tri files manually overwritten, DLL update installed)
SAM Light Texture Addon
Bochu Race Redone
SavrenX SAM Light Bochu Special
SOS Penzor Addon (required for next file)
SOS Addon Bochu SAM Light
XPMSE Skeleton (highest priority in install list and plugin list)

My problem is that any HDT-SMP clothing (mainly SavrenX patreon stuff which is insanely good) melts to the floor and gathers around my character's feet (the schlong also disappears). I feel like this means there's some kind of problem with the Schlong of SAM Light patch, but I can't for the life of me figure out what. I've followed the instructions so carefully over and over again. Everything's working perfectly EXCPET HDT-SMP related cloaks/clothing.

I just need to check--do I have everything I need in my load order as it pertains to HDT? Something is going wrong here. Do I need the basic HDT-SMP package from nexus, too? I've had that installed before and it tends to make the the male upper body T-pose and have no physics at all. Is there something here I have installed that I *shouldn't*? Try as I might I've been unable to find a really good basic guide on how to set this up from scratch.

i'm no expert, just trying to help.

you need to install HDT-SMP and XPMSSE from nexus... then you can install any hdt-smp related apparels/hair. otherwise the armor/cloak will stretch/melt down to earth.

for body mods, if the mod support physics, usually the creator makes/includes the hdt plugins for his/her mod. For SAM Light , you need to install  HDT-SMP and  HDT BBB Bounce for  the chest, butt and genital physics, it is also a hard requirement if you are/want to use SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light patch to work well)

if your char become T-pose after installing HDT-SMP, try rerun FNIS or NEMESIS (which one you using), it usually will fix the problem.

but be aware, some armors are not hdt friendly such as SITHIS ARMOR will have problem, the armor will freeze in T-pose and your body clip in and out of the armor when you are running/moving. (fortunately some modder made a hdt-smp version of sithis armor already). those are for you to find out and decide which ones compatible / you want in your mod list.

hope it can be any help. good luck.

Author of the topic Posted

Thank you for the reply!

Unfortunately I've been completely unable to solve the problems with this modded game so I've abandoned it for now. Nothing ever worked together right, and I know it does for others so it just had to be fundamentally incompatible with something further up the load order. I'd either have melting BBB bodies, melting clothes, working HDTSMP clothes but with t-posed torsos, complete refusal to recognize SOS plugins...the second I'd solve one problem another presented itself. After about 12 re-tries of following every single online guide down to the very letter, of deleting any references to skeleton.nif in the game files and starting again, of flushing the entire install and starting over...I just had to give up, lol. Maybe I'll come back to it in a few months.

I really appreciate you confirming for me, though, that I wasn't missing anything or that there was something obvious I wasn't doing. Thank you!

well,  from your 1st post modlist, i see few thing that might be the problem.

1. Using vanilla SAM Light, u absolutely DONOT need to install SOS SE.

2.  for the body/armors physics, and SavrenX-Schlong  you need to install the base HDT-SMP from nexus, then HDT-BBB Bounce, follow by savren's schlong.

3. i dont use penzor nor bochu, so cant give you inpu there.

Try this:

Spoiler

HDT-SMP
* Any mods (HDT or not)
SAM Light
SAM High Poly Conversion
HDT-BBB for SAM Light
SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light (remember to replace tri files and Sos dll as instructed)
SAM Light Texture Addon
* Penzor or bochu mods
* Any other mods (HDT or not)
XPMSSE (nothing replace this, except fixes/patches or instructed by mod creator)

goodluck

Author
On 9/9/2021 at 1:35 PM, hitman2097 said:

I wonder if there's anyone kind enough to walk me through exactly what plugins I need and in what order to get my HDT-SMP physics sorted out in my heavily modded game.

What I have is:

Reveal hidden contents

SOS SE
SAM Light
SAM High Poly Conversion
HDT-BBB for SAM Light
SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light (tri files manually overwritten, DLL update installed)
SAM Light Texture Addon
Bochu Race Redone
SavrenX SAM Light Bochu Special
SOS Penzor Addon (required for next file)
SOS Addon Bochu SAM Light
XPMSE Skeleton (highest priority in install list and plugin list)

My problem is that any HDT-SMP clothing (mainly SavrenX patreon stuff which is insanely good) melts to the floor and gathers around my character's feet (the schlong also disappears). I feel like this means there's some kind of problem with the Schlong of SAM Light patch, but I can't for the life of me figure out what. I've followed the instructions so carefully over and over again. Everything's working perfectly EXCPET HDT-SMP related cloaks/clothing.

I just need to check--do I have everything I need in my load order as it pertains to HDT? Something is going wrong here. Do I need the basic HDT-SMP package from nexus, too? I've had that installed before and it tends to make the the male upper body T-pose and have no physics at all. Is there something here I have installed that I *shouldn't*? Try as I might I've been unable to find a really good basic guide on how to set this up from scratch.

Go to my sos page and follow the load order exactly like that. Don't forget install hdt smp plugin from nexus first before install everything. For this part only you can solve it because no one here can handle your pc directly. 

That outfit drop to floor because hdt smp not working in your skyrim.