Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J4CKjhw

Trying to use SavrenX's Schlongs of Sam on LE?

Hi!

this all probably sounds very 'nooby' and stupid compared to the stuff you guys usually do but I'm trying to use SavrenX's Schlongs of Sam Mod on LE in order to use this Chastity Mod with a SAM body. I did see that SavrenX's Schlongs of SAM was only for SE in the tags but I saw someone comment that if you use Full SAM instead of SAM light that it works. I've got Full SAM all working and installed correctly but when I try to load up a game after installing the Schlongs of SAM mod the game comes up with an error "Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll" with a error code of 1114. I tried manually replacing the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll in the Schlongs of SAM mod with the newest Schlongs of Skyrim .dll but it still comes up with the error. Is there genuinely a way to get SavrenX's mod working with LE or should I just give up? Would the chastity mod (which is LE) possibly work on SE if I were to mod everything there instead? or do people think its possibly an issue to do with me using SAM Full instead of SAM light? sorry again if this is all very nooby and dumb, I think I annoyed a few people already so I'm really sorry if I have.

Much love <3

ScreenShot3.bmp

Author

Why bother with sos if you still in LE. SAM full version much better than sos system for LE. Just stick to sam full. Better refit that stuff for SAM LE than change whole system. Pick easier solution always priority.

Author of the topic Posted
6 hours ago, Don said:

Why bother with sos if you still in LE. SAM full version much better than sos system for LE. Just stick to sam full. Better refit that stuff for SAM LE than change whole system. Pick easier solution always priority.

I'll be honest I had assumed that trying to use SOS with the patch would be easier than refitting the SOS chastity mod. What you say makes sense though! if its okay could you possibly point me in the right direction to a guide or what to use to refit the mod myself? I'd really appreciate it :)