Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunnybear

Using a custom race(ronzo race) with sam

Author

The problem is to patch ronzo feet with khajiit sam skin so we can get full compatibility. Ronzo feet kind unique. If neck,hand and body kind easy to patch them all.

Author of the topic Posted
16 hours ago, Don said:

The problem is to patch ronzo feet with khajiit sam skin so we can get full compatibility. Ronzo feet kind unique. If neck,hand and body kind easy to patch them all.

Ohh I see well thanks 

Right now I'm trying to get a schlong on the Uchiha race, but following the linked guide didn't do the trick. There wasn't a naked skin for that race, so I made a new one. I got like 200 warnings and ended up with the race preview showing that empty hole where the dick is supposed to go. Am I wasting my time and breaking the base mod, or does anyone have a solution?

Uchihagenhelpscreenshot.PNG

Author
12 minutes ago, Rance Handsome said:

Right now I'm trying to get a schlong on the Uchiha race, but following the linked guide didn't do the trick. There wasn't a naked skin for that race, so I made a new one. I got like 200 warnings and ended up with the race preview showing that empty hole where the dick is supposed to go. Am I wasting my time and breaking the base mod, or does anyone have a solution?

Uchihagenhelpscreenshot.PNG

Actually no need make patch genital. If you make that race using Default body male, it automatically compatible with sos patch for sam ( if you use it ). If sos give warning about race just ignore it so you can force it.

Make sure use racecompatiblity esm as master and give that uchica race nord or breton proxy.