Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shemara

SAM pose how to access ingame?

So I already switched to S.A.M. It is working very well and I am so glad I did. So the question is how do I access SAM pose, about 13 of it, in-game? I discovered that there is a corresponding pose for SAM when I was editing my character via racemenu, but I do not know how to let my character strike a pose. 

On 19/11/2016 at 8:02 PM, Naurdor said:

I forgot to mention there are also poses included in SAM. To get these to work you're going to need to install FNIS - Fores New Idles in Skyrim and then run GenerateFNISforUsers to get them working. You can find a guide on how to use FNIS in the description after the video on the mod's nexus page.

To make yourself pose, open up the console and type: player.SAE "SAMPoseXX"

To get an NPC to pose, click on them with the console open. This should bring up their ID and then type: SAE "SAMPoseXX"

Replace "XX" with the number for the pose you want to use, which ranges from 01 to 13. There are additional poses for the schlong which are: SOSFastErect, SOSSlowErect, SOSFlaccid

You can also bend the schlong form down (-9) to up (9) by replacing the "X" in the command: SOSBendX

From my Installation Guide, hope that works for you.