Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

irony6969

SAM - Underwear Toggle Missing?

Hello!

I really apologize if this is a really silly question, but I've been looking everywhere and it's driving me nuts.

I installed SAM today. It's awesome! I ran into a couple of issues initially, blue skin, that sort of thing, but I got past that, everything looks great! ...but no matter what I do, the character has underwear on. If there's a toggle for it in the MCM menu, I can't find it. I have seen pictures on this forum of characters without underwear, so I'm assuming it's possible, I just don't know how...help? :/ 

Author of the topic Posted
5 hours ago, tiranno71 said:

in mcm use/activate genitals if checked uncheck

Hmm. So I'm in the SAM MCM menu, and I've looked through every tab and the only toggle I can find that is similar to the one you describe is "Enable Schlongs". And that just disables the whole mod :P

Is there a piece of the mod that I'm missing? Should this toggle exist? Or is this a file problem (maybe I have the wrong mesh somewhere???)?

Thanks for your help!!!

20170318220303_1.jpg

20170318220311_1.jpg

To be clear, I'm trying to accomplish this: no underwear, just a penis! I'm trying to run a playthrough as a prostitute, looks a little weird when the males are constantly wearing underwear :P

72850_2013-11-25_00002.thumb.png.92b626d2103fe06e4408ebfa08be3604.png

2 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

It looks like you're either using another body mod or didn't install SAM's body meshes correctly.  SAM's default underwear isn't a loin cloth.

This seems plausible. I'll hunt through my mods!

Aha! I had a rogue male body patch hiding in my manager. I still have some tweaking to do, but the loincloth has now vanished. Thanks for bearing with me everyone :)