Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloppy

SAM mods-- just want to modify butt size/shape

My tiring quest for non-hetero skyrim content has led me here, and I'm starting to hit a dead end on how to get what I'm wanting to work properly. 

All I want to do is make a male argonian character with a thicc round butt. I was told to install SAM

Main version (core, I guess?) makes my character A-pose and I get a warning message about nioverride not being in there. Was told special edition doesn't compute with the main SAM mod, so I should try light, which I have installed. But then I was told that Light doesn't have a mod menu, so I can't make those adjustments in the game. Lovely. 

What buttons do I click to modify my male player character's butt, and not mess up anything else in the game aside from the player character? I'm sorry if I'm not wording this correctly or placing it in the right section, but I'm exhausted and just want some answers. 

Download

1. XPMSE

2. SAM light

3. SAM light high poly(Recommended for good visuals)

4. HDT BBB bounce for SAM light high poly

5. SAM Morphs for RaceMenu 1.0.5 or later and its requirements

Also if you're using Legendary Edition of Skyrim I recommend you switch to Special Edition Skyrim, Legendary Edition has far too many optimization issues that causes your save game to break eventually no matter what you do.

Author

The best way make bubble butt is to reshape the butt. The consequences.... We must refit many clothes to follow new butt shape. Unless we use custom race and only refit clothes we want.