Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adorablealpaca

Installing SAM for Enderal?

How would one go about installing SAM for Enderal?

As far as I'm aware Enderal already comes packaged with SKSE and SkyUI, but when I use Vortex or MO2 they don't seem to recognize them? Either that or I'm clueless.

So when I try to install SAM for Enderal, should I work with LE or SE? And what client should I use? I'm confused :(

Author

It will probably be easier to go with the new Enderal Special Edition on Steam and SAM Light , SAM Morphs for Racemenu and SAM High Poly. They should work out of the box. Keep in mind that Enderal's armors are not refitted for SAM, so equipping them will hide the SAM body. The game uses a bunch of vanilla armor pieces here and there though, so the refits from SAM High Poly will cover those at least.

Enderal LE and SAM Full can work together, but there are a bunch of hoops to jump through so I wouldn't recommend it for beginners at this point.

I would also recommend sticking to Mod Organizer 2, Vortex is just terribly confusing tbh.

Author of the topic Posted
36 minutes ago, Dredd said:

It will probably be easier to go with the new Enderal Special Edition on Steam and SAM Light , SAM Morphs for Racemenu and SAM High Poly. They should work out of the box. Keep in mind that Enderal's armors are not refitted for SAM, so equipping them will hide the SAM body. The game uses a bunch of vanilla armor pieces here and there though, so the refits from SAM High Poly will cover those at least.

Enderal LE and SAM Full can work together, but there are a bunch of hoops to jump through so I wouldn't recommend it for beginners at this point.

I would also recommend sticking to Mod Organizer 2, Vortex is just terribly confusing tbh.

Thanks for the quick reply <3

So it looks like SAM Light doesn't require any mods other than Racemenu and the ones you linked, correct?

I will try installing those through MO2 when I begin modding.

By any chance, do you also happen to know if SexLab works with Enderal? Simple stuff like romance and defeat?

Author
8 hours ago, adorablealpaca said:

So it looks like SAM Light doesn't require any mods other than Racemenu and the ones you linked, correct?

Yes. You can also add physics by following the instructions on this mod page.

8 hours ago, adorablealpaca said:

By any chance, do you also happen to know if SexLab works with Enderal? Simple stuff like romance and defeat?

Not from first hand experience. Here's a discussion about Selxab compatibility on Loverslab.

Author of the topic Posted
9 hours ago, Dredd said:

Yes. You can also add physics by following the instructions on this mod page.

Ohh that's awesome! Will definitely grab that.

Would this also work with SAM Light? Or is SOS a different, incompatible mod? 🤔

Also, any anus physics somewhere out there? I seem to only be able to find female ones 😭