Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DARKPL4YER

SAM beast races problems with the wrists

Beast races use different hand meshes from the human ones, so either the .tri file is missing or the hands .nif got overwritten with non-SAM hands, in either case the hand mesh in use can't find the correct .tri file so they don't morph with the rest of the body.

Depending on how you installed SAM and how good you are at modding, you either need to build new hands in BodySlide, search the installation archive and recover the correct .nif and .tri files, or remove and reinstall SAM.

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, ElderVerK said:

As raças de feras usam malhas de mão diferentes das humanas, então ou o arquivo .tri está faltando ou as mãos .nif foram substituídas por mãos não- SAM , em ambos os casos, a malha de mão em uso não pode encontrar o arquivo .tri correto, portanto eles não se transformam com o resto do corpo.

Dependendo de como você instalou o SAM e quão bom você é em modding, você precisa construir novas mãos no BodySlide, pesquisar o arquivo de instalação e recuperar os arquivos .nif e .tri corretos ou remover e reinstalar o SAM .

ok i will try to reinstall

As raças de feras usam malhas de mão diferentes das humanas, então ou o arquivo .tri está faltando ou as mãos .nif foram substituídas por mãos não- SAM , em ambos os casos, a malha de mão em uso não pode encontrar o arquivo .tri correto, portanto eles não se transformam com o resto do corpo.

Dependendo de como você instalou o SAM e quão bom você é em modding, você precisa construir novas mãos no BodySlide, pesquisar o arquivo de instalação e recuperar os arquivos .nif e .tri corretos ou remover e reinstalar o SAM .

I discovered the problem : Better Clawns , i removed it and  now it is working normally

Author
On 5/1/2021 at 10:40 PM, DARKPL4YER said:

I discovered the problem : Better Clawns , i removed it and  now it is working normally

Congratulations for finding the problem! Better Claws changes the file path of the beast hand meshes, so the hand meshes for SAM don't even get loaded. The armor pieces in Better Claws don't work with SAM, either, so the mod is rendered pointless.