Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

LK.Cicero SamLight Marry SSE

0%25D0%2597%25D0%25B0%25D1%2581%25D1%2582%25D0%25B0%25D0%25B2%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B01.png

LK.Cicero SamLight Marry SSE  - my mod for transforming Cicero's companion from the games SSE.

I've wanted to do Cicero for a long time. 
But I understand that he is a complex and very multi-faceted figure. I hope that this image will appeal to you. 
During the game, you will see Cicero in three different incarnations. 
On the road, he has a long hair. As a person who goes to his goal for a long time and does not know at all what the result of his path is. 
In Falkreath, the hairstyle is a square. Cicero had already achieved what he wanted. But the meeting was not what he expected. 
As a companion to your main character, Cicero wears a short haircut with an open face. As a person whose life path is defined.

What was changed:
1.Appearance.
2.Gold coins have been added to each of Cicero's incarnations. 
If your hero is strong in pickpocketing and is not afraid to spoil relations with Cicero, he can steal coins on the road and in Falkreath.) 
After Dawnstar, the money can be taken from Cicero's inventory.
3.Cicero's armor is no longer an outfit. In a duplicate copy, it is in his inventory.
4.The jester's cap does not hide the hair.
5.The attitude of Cicero-follower to your hero: love, marital.
6.Added the possibility of getting married. YES!!!
7.Cicero has meshes and textures that don't conflict with any male body replicator in your game, because they are individually redirected. The same applies to hair, eyes, eyebrows and eyelashes. His body is SAM Ligh by KouLeifoh
8.If you use a mod of the SexLab line (DD series), Cicero in Dawnstar will be naked and wearing a collar.
Take away the limiter in his inventory and Cicero will immediately put on the armor that you will give him or the game armor of the jester.

Thank you:

Vector

KouLeifoh

Trixter/m4mk203

21.jpg

HAVE A NICE GAME.

11.png.0414b0ca45f8046976c7b0ea57de059e.png

Author of the topic Posted

I'm sorry, but taking Cicero for a husband doesn't work right. I try to fix the problem and make the marriage stable. As soon as I can-the mod will be updated. I apologize for the inconvenience.