Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nathy

[Request] Geralt of Rivia SAM ver. [SSE]

Hii! Recently I downloaded The Witcher III and fell in love with Geralt, so of course that I tried to find a follower mod for him for Skyrim SE.

witcher 3 GIF

mhmmmm

I found the mod, the problem is that it's a standalone and I can't change his body without not being able to use him with SexLab (duh! 😅) and without it looking like his head don't belong there and his body looking weird. After some research I found a guy that did the conversion for SAM body, but it was for Oldrim and has the same problem as when I did it + the body proportion is completely off (his skeleton I believe don't work well with SAM's body).

So if anyone can convert the mod for the SAM body without the body looking weird and being able to use it with SexLab, I will be eternally grateful!

Here is the mod, I don't really mind his head not looking like it belongs there of course if you could fix it, it would be great :v

Oh and I use SAM Light, idk if that changes anything.