Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gamble Gorps

Separate skimpy armors?

I like the look of a lot of these skimpy versions of vanilla armors, but I still like the look of vanilla armors, and I also like my armor to actually look like armor too. Are there like, separate, standalone skimpy versions of vanilla armors out there? Or packs of skimpy armors?

Not that I know of, the only standalone armors I've seen are either original armors or those ported from other games rather than vanilla, the only exception I personally can think of is The Well Dressed Mage: 

But I think if you wanted to do something like what you're asking for you'd have to go into creation kit and do it yourself, unless I'm mistaken and it's a thing, or if it's not, but someone felt like releasing one after seeing this thread, perhaps.

A lot of Refurb's stuff was available as a standalone craftable. I did a refit of one of the old Revealing Thieves Guild Armours a while back

And I started another WIP recently, once I went hunting for something else for the Nightingale set...

Nightingale.jpg