Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LustyBeast

Can someone make Beast feet?

Luckily for you, this is something I have already done actually. It was something I did quickly for myself and had originally intended on making it a larger project but I lost interest. As a result I only have what I attached here. I seem to recall that I had to include the textures for the claws in the body texture, else they wouldn't adhere to skin tinting. Beast texture files are... pretty tight as it is with the tail and now the penis being in the margins of the texture itself so it was a bit rough squeezing the claws into the texture but I think it'll suffice.

Included in the archive is the following:

The foot meshes. These are using KouLeifoh's high poly feet. I also included the .bsd and .tri for the claws. You can use these to import into bodyslide to make any adjustments desired.

The claws came from AlienSlof's work. 

Diffuse and Specular textures for khajiit. These are based on my khajiit textures I have uploaded here. These in turn were based on work from krittakitty, vector, and shinglescat.
Diffuse and specular textures for argonian. These are based on ChaserTech's argonian textures https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1443.

Both texture sets will work with SAM Light.

I have no intention on working on these further so please do with them as you will. These are provided as is.

Claws for feet.7z