Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brexter

Does anyone know which penis model is this guy using?

Author

That's Futa art or shemale ( similar ). You should ask your question on Loverslab because many of them addicted to futa style. Literally thousands of them. They provided many schlong for females body mod. I'm sure this one from loverslab too. Because that textures patched for females body.

Some of us here use cbbe as femboy but if you can wait their response here...no problem then. That schlong require female body and textures.

Author of the topic Posted
16 minutes ago, Don said:

That's Futa art or shemale ( similar ). You should ask your question on Loverslab because many of them addicted to futa style. Literally thousands of them. They provided many schlong for females body mod. I'm sure this one from loverslab too. Because that textures patched for females body.

Some of us here use cbbe as femboy but if you can wait their response here...no problem then. That schlong require female body and textures.

Yeah, i asked on loverslab and reddit but nobody knows... I suppose that is schlong made on those japanese/chinese skyrim mod sites, if thats the case then im screwed.

I was just trying my luck by posting my question here😶

Author
16 hours ago, Brexter said:

Yeah, i asked on loverslab and reddit but nobody knows... I suppose that is schlong made on those japanese/chinese skyrim mod sites, if thats the case then im screwed.

I was just trying my luck by posting my question here😶

That schlong textures quite interesting. Like strong schlong. Maybe i will try to look for it too. Good for barbarian males.

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Don said:

That schlong textures quite interesting. Like strong schlong. Maybe i will try to look for it too. Good for barbarian males.

Right?! Please let me know if you find anything

Author

It looks like a mix of different meshes and textures. The details don't line up very well when you look closely.

The mesh could be a customized one via Bodyslide, there's a couple schlongs with sliders available for futa characters (exclusively, of course).

The normal map looks very similar to the ones in the genital pack here:, only with a couple more veins: 

I assume these screenshots are from SSE, so the blue veins are probably painted onto the diffuse map since  subsurface maps tend to be buggy in SSE, not sure though. Either way, they don't line up with the veins on the normal map, so it's probably a mix of different texture packs.

So decided to also push my luck on finding that mod per se.
And according to my guesses:

-Regarding diffuse, Couldn't find anything, the closest one I saw was Smurf Average's; and Penzor's one is very quite different compared to the one in the screenshots, but...
-Regarding normals, it seems they used Penzor's normals since is quite awfully similar to the normals shown on these screenshots.
-And regarding the mesh, it might be based on VP's schlong, but modified using any morphs that mod had, maybe I'm wrong though (But I think it can be replicated using xp32's genital morphs).

I technically skipped speculars since personally, it would be hell trying to see which specular is used, more when wetness is present, maybe someone will know which texture was used.

In the end, I would suppose the diffuse was modified, either by mixing textures, or the blue veins were hand-drawn or using a texture from a model I don't know about, as I even tried to search futa related content but didn't found any diffuse that resembles the one used in the screenshots (but maybe that's just me that didn't do any proper research).

Overall, it definitely seems that is a mixture of textures and possibly meshes.