Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vidar the Iced-Eyes

HDT-SMP Armor conversion/ Refitting for SAM LITE

Hello all. I know i have little luck, but i might as well try to ask. I have been trying nonstop to refit this outfit for the sam light body as well as converting its physics from LE to SE. Ive spent so much time doing step by step tutorials on similar goals, but none of the videos covers sam body let alone a male body. I wrote the xml for the particular outfit and did all the steps for this video that explains so well, but when i put the outfit on inside the game, i instantly CTD. That leaves me with zero info on what went wrong, and the process, at least for me,, someone who has never attempted this took forever to learn. But im not sure i picked up the info the way i should, so im reaching out, to anyone who maybe this type of thing is easier who has experience, can maybe at least look at my nif and xml file, and show me what went wrong? Better yet fix or implement corrections to them because im at my wits end. Im not dumb but i just dont know what to make of instant CTD from wearing an outfit. it makes no sense. anyway, the outfit comes from this link:  Naruto Wardrobe with HDT-PE WIP at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community, by Gameothic; its the Sasuke outfit. I will leave a download containing the files including my custom xml(SKSE folder) and nif file called "sasukes clothes"(Mesh folder) If youre familiar with the armors you can see they are very well designed for skyrim. Which is why ive been working hard at this. Please if someone with experience converting HDT-SMP, and refitting can give some insight it would be greatly appreciated. 

Naruto_Wardrobe_SE.rar