Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yohen

Those textures still avaible?

I found perfect khajiit textures on vectorplexus does anyone know what happens to them? I really dont like khajjit textures on sam light but this one looks amazing anyone know how can I find them?

kh0.jpg

well I keep refreshing with the hope of someones help :(

Author

They've never been available because I've yet to finish them.  I began hand-painting the textures after someone expressed frustration with the Khajiit textures included with SAM not being fully compatible with.. SAM itself.  Shortly after that, I started working on the high poly head mod and spent a lot of time on that instead.  Since then, I've been slowly working on redoing the human textures whenever I get the inspiration for it.  Once I'm satisfied with the results, I'll blend the normal maps with fur instead of skin pores to have different muscle options for Khajiit.  These textures will be included in a future update to my SAM Light texture addon.

These are screenshots I've already shown before/after blending fur to the normal maps.

kha7.jpg 0043.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

I really love how they look! But ofc Im a humble player Im sure you see more detailed than I am.. I was planing to play skyrim again as a khajiit than I should wait you to relase textures because after I saw them I cant play without them lol. Thank you for your answer ill wait :)

On 11/24/2020 at 6:49 AM, KouLeifoh said:

They've never been available because I've yet to finish them.  I began hand-painting the textures after someone expressed frustration with the Khajiit textures included with SAM not being fully compatible with.. SAM itself.  Shortly after that, I started working on the high poly head mod and spent a lot of time on that instead.  Since then, I've been slowly working on redoing the human textures whenever I get the inspiration for it.  Once I'm satisfied with the results, I'll blend the normal maps with fur instead of skin pores to have different muscle options for Khajiit.  These textures will be included in a future update to my SAM Light texture addon.

These are screenshots I've already shown before/after blending fur to the normal maps.

kha7.jpg 

This looks really good.