Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

kreiste

Download — Kreis' Skimpy Refits - DX Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit

Author

Kreis' Skimpy Refits - DX Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit

A new craftable light Elven outfit and a crystal staff. Has three hat sizes to fit most hair. All pieces are modular and can be mix-and-matched. 

ScreenShot75.thumb.png.62dfbd7c16995fbee176f5990217ee95.png

If you don't read description below, I will not answer your question. 

This is a refit of DeserterX's DX Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit. The original mod linked here. Also, boobies-and-vagina alert trigger warning for people who despise female anatomy. The original armor doesn't provide male-equivalent meshes, thus I created this mod to fill the gap because I like the armor.  

The armor needs Elven Smithing perk to craft. For the recipes to appear in the crafting interface you need to have the crafting manual in your inventory! Location in the spoiler below, for those who want to 'stumble across it' for your immersion. 

Spoiler

College of Winterhold, at the Midden, on the table next to the Atronach Forge. Around the college are ample materials to craft one set of the armor and staff. Users with Immersive College of Winterhold installed (or other Midden-changing mods) may find some objects float or removed. I can't do anything about that. Then again, I think I might be in the minority who still prefer to craft rather than using AddItem or console commands so I suppose this is irrelevant for the majority to warrant a fix. It's beyond my skill level anyway xD 

For the female, the cuisse has two variants, one with underwear and another isn't. This isn't possible for dudes due to the existence of an object that we all love so much, dick. Therefore, for the male, the difference between the two are simply aesthetic design (one is strings and straps, other is thigh-high socks). Wearing both at once is impossible, in case it isn't obvious. 

The hat comes with three different size to fit most hairstyle. In the screenshot, I have Haunting hair from KS Hairdos and I use the Large size. I didn't touch the hat at all. It seems to have holes but I didn't care enough to fix it xD 

The staff has Ice Storm enchantment. I believe the whole set fit mid-game characters in terms of power. 

My conversion is offered as-is; provided in the screenshots. Sorry guys, the original armor is way too skimpy to make a pants out of it; at least not without visible seam lines. Therefore only thong version is included. The thong is also part of the body armor. Revealing version would make it clip with the front-part of the corset, therefore I chose to not make it. 

Requirements : 

Installation : 

Conversion to LE

I don't have LE. If you want this for LE, you need the LE version of DeserterX's mod, then set the path of the ArmorAddon records for the blanked male models to my meshes. You can do this with xEdit or Creation Kit. 

Credits : 

Obviously, DeserterX himself. While his armor was built using resources from other mod authors, my conversion was built from scratch and only peruse his textures. 

I tried reaching out to DeserterX in Nexus for permission but it seems that he's no longer active. If DeserterX saw my mod and want him to take it down, it will be done.

Also please take a moment to vote in my new poll for the next armor to be made into my Armors of Oblivion series in my blog, linked here