Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
kreiste

Download — Kreis' Skimpy Refits - King Crusader Armor

Author

Kreis' Skimpy Refits - King Crusader Armor

I thought of writing some meaningful flavor description here, but sadly I have yet to complete my short-lived Oblivion playthrough; so I have no idea who the hell is Jauffre nor Acilius Bolar. Still, Angilla made a gorgeous armor and I just had to indulge. A highly-detailed armor that has free permission is my kryptonite; I just had to touch it! 

ScreenShot578.thumb.png.2e0ab58bc5b3dc89676d3d4f6e981db1.png

If you don't read description below, I will not answer your question.

Description: 

This is a refit of Angilla's King Crusader Armor. The original mod linked here

The original mod itself contains several of Angilla's creation for the King Crusader series, which includes several new weapons, new spells, and armors. I only refit the armors to make it look skimpy. If you want the female equivalent to complete the look, go check out Nyzmia's CBBE refit of the same mod. My version is to complement their female version. 

For those who'd rather not peruse AddItem to obtain the armor, but wanted to venture into the wilds and find the way to craft the armors, you will have to a specific dungeon 

Spoiler

Bloated Man's Grotto. Halfway through the dungeon, you'll find a Talos statue; next to it is the chest containing the weapons and behind it, is the chest with instructions on how to craft the armor along with several materials to help you with. You can craft the armors in both Light and Heavy version, so no need to respec yourself to wear the armor optimally.

For those who'd rather cheat via console; the name of the armor sets are : 

• Fearless Priest Robes
  • Hell Slayer Gauntlets
  • Boots of Consecration

Do note that I did not refit the hood. I thought about it, but I don't feel like going to Creation Kit. 

My version come as you see on the screenshots. No other variations was made. Also, this is a super quick-and-dirty refit. If you notice any clipping, please notify me on the comments so I can fix it. I literally haven't tested this yet extensively 😂

Requirements:

Conversion to LE

If anyone wants to do it, I'll include it in this post. 

Credits

Many thanks to Angilla who, not only provide a highly-detailed, gorgeous armor mod, but also giving free permissions to make derivations off his work ❤️