Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eden

Is there anyway use Soulgem Oven or Fill her up with SAM?

I have saw a youtube video that use SGO with male actor.

Is there anyway to use Sexlab Inflation feature with SAM or other male body like this picture?

When I tried with SAM Light + HDT addon, The stomach was not swollen.

1.thumb.JPG.864ef93f3ae59ecda10edc6c66933121.JPG

If you were offended by looking at this image, I'm really sorry.

I've used SAM (full version, not lite) successfully with both soulgem oven III and fillherup. For soulgem oven you just need the hdt add-on, and for fillherup you need 'Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch" by 4onen on loverslab

Other pregnancy/inflation mods that work with SAM are Pearl Juice (inflation, similar to fillherup) and eggfactory (pregnancy), both on loverslab; you just need the hdt add-on for those

On 8/18/2020 at 3:18 PM, fewrdres said:

I've used SAM (full version, not lite) successfully with both soulgem oven III and fillherup. For soulgem oven you just need the hdt add-on, and for fillherup you need 'Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch" by 4onen on loverslab

Other pregnancy/inflation mods that work with SAM are Pearl Juice (inflation, similar to fillherup) and eggfactory (pregnancy), both on loverslab; you just need the hdt add-on for those

I use fill her up, and my bellly does inflate, but it looks kinda weird? Sometimes it looks like a bag and not like an inflatated tummy. Is there anyway to make it look more like pregnat belly?

Author

Must make HDT belly area wider to give softer morph. But that's only for Pregnancy case. SAM Hdt area mostly to give proper bouncing especially for sex scene. I doubt bro Kou thinking about Pregnancy when he making sam hdt XD XD LOL. Well pregnancy mod not important for us usually but i understand your imagination. Too bad for pregnancy mod like this need wider hdt area like true pregnant belly.

You can try this trick. Reduce belly size so when you get pregnant with racemenu, that belly not too big like sixbags. We still love sixpacks.

Well for truth i do like read Yaoi and some of them pregnant too filled with tentacles. Hahahaha. Awesome.