Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reus

Need help with removing custom NPC replacer's undedrwear

So I have this oldrim NPC replacer for the Miraak follower mod. Spent countless hours learning how to convert the textures and meshes to SSE, finally managed to work but it's not perfect, his name is all jumbled up, and the game only recognizes him as a "Non-playable character", not "Nord" like it used to in LE- but hey, it's working. One more thing though, he still has his custom underwear (found in the textures folder), the original author never created a nude version.

I'd like to give this NPC a penis, and before that was possible with SOS, since sexlab allowed you to use nudesuits, and SOS just slapped a penis on to the model.

But now that I'm playing SSE, and using the SAM Morphs for RACEMENU, I'm not sure if this'll work. In game he still has his underwear, and since the game doesn't even recognize him as a Nord, the SAM Morphs commands won't work on him. And I'm not familiar enough with SAM to fiddle around and test with it. Is it even possible to remove his underwear by just deleting the textures in the folder? And will SAM then give him a penis? Or do I just ... switch over to SOS again. I'd would not like to because I already have SAM installed, I like it, and I don't want to upset my modded game.

Any help of advice? Much appreciated.

*follow up question: I remember sort of making SAM and SOS work in my old LE game. Would it be possible to just bash SAM Morphs for RACEMENU and SOS like I did it before, so I don't need to uninstall SAM and still have SOS's ability to slap penises on models?

Author

SAM Light for SSE has SOS Patch made by Don. It works fine and make any SOS-penis-related mods in LoversLab compatible with SAM SE.

As for Miraak follower mod, I'm not sure. Though I think you need to mess around SSEdit to change the modded body to default (which will use body mesh from SAM). I think @Don know more about this since he made this: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30674

Author of the topic Posted
1 minute ago, kreiste said:

SAM Light for SSE has SOS Patch made by Don. It works fine and make any SOS-penis-related mods in LoversLab compatible with SAM SE.

As for Miraak follower mod, I'm not sure. Though I think you need to mess around SSEdit to change the modded body to default (which will use body mesh from SAM). I think @Don know more about this since he made this: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30674

oh thank you for the reply. where do I find this patch? And do I just install SOS on top of my already installed SAM Morphs, and then the patch? Sorry for all the newbie questions, I basically learned how to mod and convert mods overnight just for this. After an 8 hour learning stint, I don't know if I can even begin to learn how to mess around in SSEdit.

As for the Miraak replacer I'm using, it's an old one. I think the author doesn't even support it anymore. It's got all these custom textures for skin which complicates this a bit.

Author

Get this one. 

After installing it (hopefully in MO2, in case things get nasty), go to SKSE\Plugins\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll.

Now, replace SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll with the one from SOS for SSE

I cannot teach you SSEdit, since I don't fully understand what I'm doing for the most part 😂 take some time and dive into youtube, I learned it also by trial and error, following many videos about SSEdit. Though alternatively, you can copy-paste the NIFs from SAM folder into the body folder of your follower mod. Back-up your mods first in case something break o_o

Though we don't need this conversation if you use SavrenX's Miraak follower since from the description, it will use whatever body mod you have installed. 

1 hour ago, kreiste said:

Get this one. 

After installing it (hopefully in MO2, in case things get nasty), go to SKSE\Plugins\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll.

Now, replace SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll with the one from SOS for SSE

I cannot teach you SSEdit, since I don't fully understand what I'm doing for the most part 😂 take some time and dive into youtube, I learned it also by trial and error, following many videos about SSEdit. Though alternatively, you can copy-paste the NIFs from SAM folder into the body folder of your follower mod. Back-up your mods first in case something break o_o

Though we don't need this conversation if you use SavrenX's Miraak follower since from the description, it will use whatever body mod you have installed. 

thank you so much for the link! but I don't quite understand this patch and what exactly I need to install first. This allows me to use the penis models from SOS? Is that correct? I already have SAM Light and SAM Morphs for Racemenu, now I install this patch next?

Author
2 minutes ago, Reus said:

thank you so much for the link! but I don't quite understand this patch and what exactly I need to install first. This allows me to use the penis models from SOS? Is that correct? I already have SAM Light and SAM Morphs for Racemenu, now I install this patch next?

Would you spend 2-5 minutes to read instruction ?

1 minute ago, kreiste said:

@Reus Yeah, the description stated the recommended load order. Just follow it and everything will be smooth sailing?

apologies! ill try to follow the instructions