Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikaakim

How can I find out the ID of an armor or an npc?

I uninstalled by mistake Kreis' Armors of Oblivion - Mage for SAM Light . After reinstallation I can't add armor with Additem . It doesn't even appear in the list of armors I have in the game. I also tried Help, but to no avail. Suggestion? How can I find out the ID of an armor or npc?

You can use the addItemMenu mod in order to select that mod specifically or use it to search for the mod's content through key words.

Author of the topic Posted
24 minutes ago, Waldo said:

You can use the addItemMenu mod in order to select that mod specifically or use it to search for the mod's content through key words.

I tried all the options: help or additemmenu.I also wrote that After reinstallation I can't add armor with Additem

Author

Open my ESP in creation kit and search for the keyword KAO, locate my armor there and you can write down its ID to console it back ingame. 

Author of the topic Posted
11 hours ago, kreiste said:

Open my ESP in creation kit and search for the keyword KAO, locate my armor there and you can write down its ID to console it back ingame. 

I tried as hard as I could, but.......😪

1.jpg

2.jpg