Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venustar1999

COtR racemenu compabilility with SAM genital ?

On 7/28/2020 at 6:12 AM, ljtysunsky said:

you are LE user?

try my edited esp, use this to overwrite the mainfile 

COR_AllRace.esp 1.12 MB · 7 downloads

because 'DZ nord' race use 'costom body', so you need to set the 'DZ nord' race to use default body in the esp, try my esp, it will fix the problem

Wow, this really did fix it! I'm able to use regular SAM with COTR now.  This is an amazing solution, thank you so much. 

I'm trying to get SAM Light, SAM Light Texture Addon, and COTR to work and I end up with black hands, crimson skin, and weird clubbed feet. The head is fine because I have the SAM Light patch for COTR. Copied/overwrote meshes/textures where it said to and I end up with what I described above. Surprisingly, it's only my character that looks like this. All the NPC look fine, though they have the clubbed foot going on too for some reason. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you for your time and God bless. 

On 8/22/2020 at 3:16 PM, Corbin Fisher said:

Wow, this really did fix it! I'm able to use regular SAM with COTR now.  This is an amazing solution, thank you so much. 

just download that .esp i shared and use it replace the original esp

So what does COTR actually do in addition to adding morphs?

There are so many versions to download so I am a little confused. Does it conflict with SAM morph racemenu or high poly head/body?

I'm SE player.

9 hours ago, niceter420 said:

So what does COTR actually do in addition to adding morphs?

There are so many versions to download so I am a little confused. Does it conflict with SAM morph racemenu or high poly head/body?

I'm SE player.

CotR is a head replacer for CaCs It gives higher poly heads for each human (man/mer) race, both male and female. It also has smother face textures so the PC doesn't look so grizzled, but still allows them to look masculine rather than being geared toward only making twinks and femboys though it can be used for that too. But it was not made with SAM in mind so without adjustments there will be a hole in the pelvis rather than the genitals. I can't say if it conflicts with the SAM high poly face/body because I've never gotten them to work since my laptop barely qualifies as a "Gaming PC" although it was marketed as one, but I would assume so because they both affect the same areas. 
So, basically if you want your character to look youthful, handsome and masculine, CoTR is a good option. But I'm not an expert on it so take this all with a grain of salt.

You guys know that COtR has a patch for SAM body right?

That only contains texture files for the head, it doesn't sole the missing genitals problem.