Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aa28

SAM - SE missingtexture

Hello new here :)

Really enjoying SAM so far, however I have searched extensively to resolve my issue and I couldn't find a solution. I am experiencing the common issue of the purple body (yes texture missing!) However, I have installed the texture and I am still experiencing it: (Any slider option on Sam Texture Body/Hand/Feet) other than the default will cause some texture missing issue. My load order is the following:

1. SAM Morphs for RaceMenu
2. UIExtensions
3. SAM High Poly Conversion SE
4. SAM Light
5. SAM Light texture-add on.

I've installed the Sam HD texture downloaded from VectorPlexus and copied the files into SAM Light / SAM Light texture-add on in \textures\actors\character\male

Not sure what I'm doing wrong (I tried installing the texture in all 3 SAM Morph/Light/Light texture-add on separately by themselves and no avail). Additionally, I can't find any of the face texture either (not sure if its due to the same issue). I am certain it is not a compatibility issue as several users are reporting being successful with their SE versions

Thank you very much!

Author

The SAM Texture menu comes from the SAM Morphs for Racemenu mod. It's there to give you the option to add additional textures if you want, but it doesn't come with any textures on its own. If you don't set up the additional textures then its not going to work. The description of that mod tells how to add textures for it, its quite simple.

Author of the topic Posted

I've followed the guides and comments by KouLeifoh and added the SAM Texture HD files into the structures of the SAM Light folder as per the  \textures\actors\character\male, including renaming it as per the instructions and I am still getting the issue.

As troubleshoot, I also tried to just add the folders/files to Sam Morph itself and it didn't work (the guide says SAM Light only so i figured it goes into it's respective folder)

I made sure to look thoroughly at the guides/forums post/replies/comments to make sure that I didn't mess anything up hence my posting. So currently, only the default texture works despite having installed the newer ones in as mentioned.

Hope that provides a better understanding of my issues

Thanks for the help! :)

do you have a tattoo or warpaint that you uninstalled? i once saved an orc that i forgot had a body and beast overlay so when i uninstalled the mod but didn't remove the tattoo from the bodypaint the entire body would be purple