Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DownThePipe

LWOTC and Xsoldier

It will run, but there are a couple bugs like campaign progress breaking, weapon unlocks not occuring when they should etc...

Never managed to finish a playthrough of it due to the bugs but it runs.

There is updated version, but Vector is not sharing that one sadly, even has fully nudity support with morphs and stuff. 😭

I've been playing LWOTC for a few weeks now and love it. I haven't hit too many bugs, but I am concerned that Xsoldier may be interfering with promoting my soldiers between Gunnery Sargent and Master Sargent. I'm told there's a lot of XP needed to be gained between GS and MS, but I am also worried that since the original campaign had one fewer rank than LWOTC that my soldiers cannot achieve Master with Xsoldier running. Has anyone achieved MS while Xsoldier is running?

1 hour ago, shusted13 said:

I've been playing LWOTC for a few weeks now and love it. I haven't hit too many bugs, but I am concerned that Xsoldier may be interfering with promoting my soldiers between Gunnery Sargent and Master Sargent. I'm told there's a lot of XP needed to be gained between GS and MS, but I am also worried that since the original campaign had one fewer rank than LWOTC that my soldiers cannot achieve Master with Xsoldier running. Has anyone achieved MS while Xsoldier is running?

It is best to make a new thread instead of hijacking one... Anyways, I have achieved MS while running Xsolider with LWOTC, but Xsoldier wasn't intended to run with LW2 so game breaking bugs can happen.

I ran into this myself. At the end i had to use console commands to promote them manually, not ideal. I looked around in the XSoldier scripts and there seems to be some code to remove a fake promotion which i suspect conflicts with LWOTC

19 minutes ago, Vanaku said:

I ran into this myself. At the end i had to use console commands to promote them manually, not ideal. I looked around in the XSoldier scripts and there seems to be some code to remove a fake promotion which i suspect conflicts with LWOTC

Both Xsoldier and Long War of The Chosen use UIArmory_Promotion UIScreenListener and it is reported that they conflict with each other in "XCOM Alternative Mod Launcher".