Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akalor

Twink

I recently switched to Skyrim SE where i was using Bochu Race Redone with SAM for my Character to get a nice, young looking Twink... now Bochu Race doesnt work for Skyrim SE though, I think it was also using a female head? How would I go about getting something similar without botching up normal NPC's? 

Pic of my Oldrim Character 

Skyrim20200224 15.50.29.jpg

Author of the topic Posted
27 minutes ago, Don said:

Bochu work with skyrim se but not with sam light. Hmmm maybe i can release patched bochu for sam light.

2020-04-15_12-59-58.thumb.jpg.f7b6fc05935bcb757a593b8d50b2e767.jpg

That would be great!

On 4/14/2020 at 7:57 PM, Don said:

Bochu work with skyrim se but not with sam light. Hmmm maybe i can release patched bochu for sam light.

2020-04-15_12-59-58.thumb.jpg.f7b6fc05935bcb757a593b8d50b2e767.jpg

Hi Don! What is the body type that you use for your Femboy type characters like the one above? This doesn't look like the normal SAM Light - smooth... Is the above body something that is supported in Skyrim SE that can be downloaded?

Also I love that armour... is the white armour something that is finished that you have shared already, or could easily share?

Author of the topic Posted
On 5/13/2020 at 1:20 PM, SaBBat69 said:

Hi Don! What is the body type that you use for your Femboy type characters like the one above? This doesn't look like the normal SAM Light - smooth... Is the above body something that is supported in Skyrim SE that can be downloaded?

Also I love that armour... is the white armour something that is finished that you have shared already, or could easily share?

Pretty sure Don makes a lot of the stuff himself or edits works and i think cuz of permission stuff he doesnt rlly upload most of it, so it's mostly personal stuff for himself? He's really good at it, love his stuff, just a shame most of it cant be downloaded ;_;

Hey everyone! Sorry for thread necromancy, but I was wondering, what do you guys mean it doesn't work with Sam light? Is that only, an SE problem or a bochu race in general problem? I'm currently trying to set up bochu race and Sam to work together(preferably Sam light since it seems more supported) on Oldrim and I'm having some issues, so any help would really be appreciated since I'm kind of a noob to Sam!