Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i0brendan0

SAM install Enderal

Does anyone have a guide for installing SAM on Enderal? I keep getting the problem where the penis shows through everything and the underwear that comes with SAM. I just have RaceMenu 3.3.0 and SAM installed with a couple refits, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something.

Author of the topic Posted

I don't know how to edit my post. I have also installed the SAM Enderal patch. I also have the problem where my PC doesn't show up in the MCM menu when I select something to modify.

On 3/6/2017 at 2:37 AM, Naurdor said:

Which race are you using for your character? The Nord/Redguard ones seem bugged for me but the High Elf/Breton races apparently work fine.

I have no idea..... I got rid of Enderal because I couldn't use SAM. I also wasn't using the 'fixed' one that they made it off of. That version is gone I believe. And by those races you mean the Enderal version of those?

So I'm about to reinstall Enderal to see if it will work this time. I have the fix from ffrabris and then the patch. I'll try the high elf/breton race and hopefully it will work.

Author

There were an Enderal update that probably changed back some id functions. I desperatly wait for a SAM update in order to fix my patch, because I don't really want to do it more than twice.

On 19/03/2017 at 4:09 AM, i0brendan0 said:

I have no idea..... I got rid of Enderal because I couldn't use SAM. I also wasn't using the 'fixed' one that they made it off of. That version is gone I believe. And by those races you mean the Enderal version of those?

Yeah I couldn't remember the Enderal race names off the top of my head so I was going with the Skyrim base races they modified.

2 hours ago, Naurdor said:

Yeah I couldn't remember the Enderal race names off the top of my head so I was going with the Skyrim base races they modified.

It's working now. I chose the breton one and I'm able to change myself.

I think I found the problem. The Redguard and Nord races that the SAM scripts refer to the wrong race. There's slightly different versions of the race in both the Skyrim.esm and Update.esm and they both are referring to the update one which I believe is the wrong one.

And also

On 3/19/2017 at 2:20 PM, Khlas said:

There were an Enderal update that probably changed back some id functions. I desperatly wait for a SAM update in order to fix my patch, because I don't really want to do it more than twice.

I don't think your getting an update to SAM for a real long time. So you should update it.

Author
5 hours ago, i0brendan0 said:

I think I found the problem. The Redguard and Nord races that the SAM scripts refer to the wrong race. There's slightly different versions of the race in both the Skyrim.esm and Update.esm and they both are referring to the update one which I believe is the wrong one.

My patch was made for SAM HDT version. The goal was to fix missing bodies mesh from some races npc use. If you can see one of the main character with the SAM body when he's nude, then it's working as intented. If you can't, then an update from SAM or Enderal broke something.

In fact, Enderal for some reason changed the Id function of nord & redguard races. So if you use SAM without my patch, SAM is not detected by Enderal on some races, thus make some characters in game with missing bodies part.

My patch use the same id function that enderal changed, so the game can recognized SAM and use it properly. If you still have the issue, it's probably because my patch is not recognized by SAM in your game for some reasons.

I also wanted to change the gauntletdraugr id because enderal changed it aswell. But it's apparently not needed at all because there is no impact in the game.

Author

I really need to know what exactly are your issues. If you don't have missing bodies parts (I mean, invisible bodies) then my patch is working and the issue you have are SAM or niOverrides related. You can "reduce" these issues with the HDT version of SAM, but it will use more memory so depending of your computer, you can have more ctd.

20 hours ago, Khlas said:

I really need to know what exactly are your issues. If you don't have missing bodies parts (I mean, invisible bodies) then my patch is working and the issue you have are SAM or niOverrides related. You can "reduce" these issues with the HDT version of SAM, but it will use more memory so depending of your computer, you can have more ctd.

The issue is that SAM doesn't recognize certain Nords or Redguards (with their enderal race name) and thus can't change their SAM values. They don't show up in the list of NPCs. Now I'm pretty sure it's tied to the SAM scripts being put to the wrong ID. Or that the game uses both ID's and thus only one gets put on the list for applicable SAM users.

Author
On 23/03/2017 at 2:28 AM, i0brendan0 said:

The issue is that SAM doesn't recognize certain Nords or Redguards (with their enderal race name) and thus can't change their SAM values. They don't show up in the list of NPCs. Now I'm pretty sure it's tied to the SAM scripts being put to the wrong ID. Or that the game uses both ID's and thus only one gets put on the list for applicable SAM users.

You can't change SAM value of some npcs due to how enderal is working. If I remember well, some npcs are flagged as ghost, thus made them impossible to change their appearance with scripts. It's why mod like 0SA doesn't work for some npcs.

You can always remove the flag, but you will get a lot of issue during gameplay.

On 3/24/2017 at 9:48 PM, Khlas said:

You can't change SAM value of some npcs due to how enderal is working. If I remember well, some npcs are flagged as ghost, thus made them impossible to change their appearance with scripts. It's why mod like 0SA doesn't work for some npcs.

You can always remove the flag, but you will get a lot of issue during gameplay.

Well you can't change the PC if they are a nord or redguard. So that's a problem not relating to being a ghost. Maybe that's where the change of Id could be in affect.