Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

there is some who made diaper http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2766-diaper-lovers-skyrim/ but only for sos that will not work on sam and i'm suck at it to create it i got premission from diaper mod owner to ask if someone can do couse she/he said "I’m not planning on doing that. I’m so burned out on body conversions with this game. I’ts so dull and repetitive. You could post in the tread to see if anyone wants to do it. I think bodyslide/outfit studio could do an okay job with the conversion." (i'ts in message box between me and him/her so ask him/her if this is confirm what she said to me) tnx

Author

I'm going to assume that it would use files from the SAM core, so whoever makes the conversion would also need Vectors permission to do so and make it available for others.

Author

I'm kinda embarrassed to say I have played around a bit with this and one of the other diaper mods on LL a fair bit :)

So far I have been able to do some basic conversions to single scales (For me its been Samuel at 100) but not sure how to do the scaling and .tri files so its just for that size, no point sharing/getting permissions to share atm without the scaling so maybe if i can learn

Sorry for the poor quality screenshots, might be using a few too many mods for higher settings :$

ScreenShot7.jpg

ScreenShot8.jpg