Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buxxuc

[SE] Need help adding SAM Light on custom follower with custom race

Hello. I have a question about adding SAM (Light) body and genital on custom follower with a custom race. This would be the follower I'm trying to apply SAM's body onto but failed to achieve result.

My game is the SE version, I have SAM (Light), SAM High Poly Conversion, Texture Add-on, SAM Morph, Refits and Schlongs of SAM installed.

I know this question has been asked before, but please forgive me for being an idiot because even though I tried everything I could, I still can't get it to work properly. I already replaced the custom follower's body, hands and feet meshes and textures with the ones in character assets and I also tried to follow @jdronk's guide from below but I'm running into a wall on the very first step because there's no malegenital.nif to add on the Biped model. I would assume that's for SAM Full, hence the following process can't be applied.

I also opened Don's AVA follower for SAM in CK to do some research on armor addon and race to see if there's anything I can learn from to apply SAM's genital (Thank you Don for the amazing mod btw!), but the Naked armor, Naked torso have the same settings as the follower I'm trying to convert, and yet he's still missing the genital (there's a see-through hole), and his body is super lanky.

If there's nothing that can be done, I might just have to opt to convert him to a vanilla race, or use the schlongify option from Schlongs of SAM (which I did try, but it doesn't blend too well), but I still wonder if there's anything else that I'm still missing to achieve the goal.

I would like to apply SAM's body and genital on him, if anyone have any advice please let me know. Thank you!!!

Author

Always include Race Compatibility.ESM as master in your custom follower esp. Without that mod, you will missing genital forever. The moment you add that mod as master, your genital will back ( if you use sos patch ). 

Easiest trick is change meshes path into default body. You can use custom textures but use default body path for meshes. This trick will solve any problem about genitals and no need racecompatibility.esm.

Author of the topic Posted
18 hours ago, Don said:

Always include Race Compatibility.ESM as master in your custom follower esp. Without that mod, you will missing genital forever. The moment you add that mod as master, your genital will back ( if you use sos patch ). 

Easiest trick is change meshes path into default body. You can use custom textures but use default body path for meshes. This trick will solve any problem about genitals and no need racecompatibility.esm.

Thank you so so much for your reply Don! I would love for the 2nd method to work. I tried to do it (change body meshes to the default 'Character asset' folder path) as in the following pictures, but unfortunately he's still missing genitals. Forgive my lack of understanding in changing meshes, maybe I missed something? Maybe I need to reenter a cell or wait for a few days, or use some third-party software to reset him? If so, would you please let me know? I'd be very grateful. I've been pulling my hair out for days now.

I tried to change his Armor Addons NakedTorso, NakedFeet and NakedHand's biped model (to the default Character assets) folder and Traits > Skin to None in Actor.

Thank you so much again.

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

Author

I saw additional race there. I forgot to mention default path body only work for default race such nord...breton...ect. Additional race means you must use racecompatibility.esm.

18 hours ago, Don said:

I saw additional race there. I forgot to mention default path body only work for default race such nord...breton...ect. Additional race means you must use racecompatibility.esm.

Thank you Don again for your reply! I tried installing (with Vortex) RC mod from nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2853), open the follower's esp and add RC as master but... the custom follower's still missing genitals. I noticed that you mentioned about the sos patch, how do I find it? Is it the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll file that I need to replace from LL's Schlongs of skyrim for SKSE 1.5.97? Cause I already done that. I tried googling but all I can find is Sounds of skyrim patch.

I forgot to add, perhaps it is because I also use your Schlong of SAM (Light)?

Sorry for causing you troubles. I was hoping I could find a way to do this on my own so I wouldnt have to bug you further but I'm unfortunately stuck still.