Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Kyoshi

Download — SAM High Poly Zap Reference

SAM High Poly Zap Reference

Hi! I decide to upload my SAM Highpoly Zap Reference for LE here, maybe if you use this reference then you can make  your refitting work more efficient in specific cases for example annoying clippings in lower body or upper body of armors, or partially exposed chest of armors. I prepare 3 ZAP sliders in the reference for the purpose to make specifically refit for SAM

Requirements:
Nifskope (I tested on v. 2.0, dev. 7) 
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (I tested on v. 4.6 and 4.8)
Nif Tools (Refer for Refitting Armors using BodySlide 2/Outfit Studio for SAM by Hymnaru)
BodyMorph (Refer for Refitting Armors using BodySlide 2/Outfit Studio for SAM by Hymnaru)
SAM Highpoly Zap Reference (Attached here)

About 3 ZAP sliders
1. Upper Body Zap slider: This slider is to delete upper body from the point of below navel. I recommend you use this slider to tweak heavy arm or armpit clippings, or to make characters put on skinny pants without diet.
2. Lower Body Zap slider: This slider is to delete lower body from the point of above navel. If you wanna make some exposed genitals of armor but in limited only lower body then you have possibility to use this. In this case If you need SAM Revealing on SAM Original, or SAM Genitals and SAM Foreskin on SAM Light, then depending on your SAM you should add them to nif files later
3. Remain Chest Zap slider: I make this slider to refit some clothes in Apachii Divine Elegance Store for SAM.

Usage:
Please refer these tutorials.
- How to use Zap Reference
- Refitting Armors using BodySlide 2 by Hymnaru 

Cautions:
1. This SAM Highpoly Zap Reference is only for LE and not for SE because current Nifskope can't export OBJ files from BSTriShape then I omit Highpoly SE considering general versatility. If you want some armors for SE then you should first make them refit on LE, next optimize them for SE with some conversion tools. 
2. Above mentioned, these Zap slider usages are so limited maybe 99% of refitting work is covered by Air's guide then this reference is just for niche.

Credits:
Thanks for your great mods and tutorial.
SAM High Poly Conversion by KouLeifoh
HDT-BBB by KouLeifoh
Refitting Armors using BodySlide 2/Outfit Studio for SAM by Hymnaru

How to use Zap Reference.docx

Refitting Armors using BodySlide 2.docx