About This File
This mod changes Cait into a male character as well as gives him male voice generated by xVASynth 2. But don't have too much high expectation with the quality and impressiveness of his voice.
- Atomic Muscle 2.0+ by Ulfberto: Hard Requirement. Otherwise it requires to add specific body mesh path for Cait.
Install by mod manager. The esp file is esl-flagged.
The esp file must be loaded after any other esp files which modify Cait, such as appearance or level.
There is an optional file which contains the Looksmenu preset of male Cait.
- The FaceGen data is included as loose files which should prevent rusty fix bug. However it is still recommended to pack FaceGen data into .ba2 file if you haven't reach ba2 limit.
- This mod will not break quests or dialogue scenes, because it only overwrites two records of basegame.
- Cait will use the default male idle animation from Atomic Muscle. But some idles and dialogue animations will remain the same as those of female Cait.
- Any mods which add new lines to Cait will not be affected, which means that they will still be in female voice.
- The interjection words are harsh and inconsonant, limited by AI model and I am reluctant to refine them since there are more than 2000 audio files.
- If you don't want to see Cait with a body shape like in the screenshots by default, delete the "F4SE" folder of this mod.
- You can modify the appearance and body shape of Cait as you want. If the new appearance is not persistent, delete the "Mesh" and "Textures" folders of this mod.
- Compatible with Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.
- xVASynth 2 by DanRuta
- Voice File Reference Tool 2 by greentea10
- .lip and .fuz plugin for xVASynth v2 by DanRuta
- BOS Synthetic Facelift by iSirAlex: The appearance of male Cait is based on that of Mess Officer from this mod.
- Creation Kit