Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyoshi

Issues of remeshing SAMGenitals

Now I'm working to remesh SAMGenitals with subdividing its normal meshes doubly. Because, this normal meshes become a bit jaggy when the meshes get zoomed in, so experience shows that maybe subdividing doubled meshes is acceptable. Do you think it's a good idea?

GenitalsSubdivide-01.jpg.465666023adee3cc54e83903744c553e.jpg

GenitalsSubdivide-02.jpg.c6d69a50e35372574387f44f2d04e8be.jpg

But I get to grips with this subdividing work, two issues as followings.

1. Gap issue between body and genitals

After I subdivide meshes, when I install its meshes to game and set a playable actor at Samson100 then gap between SAMbody and SAMgenitals comes out. Of course in case of sliding Samson and Samuel the gap also comes out. Maybe I guess interlocking Pelvis bone in SAMgenitals doesn't work well. But I don't know how to tweak it because simply copying weight couldn't solve this issue. 

2. Textures issue
I also face an issue about SAMgenitals textures. Unmaching textures beween SAMbody and SAMgenitals comes out even though I branchly copy BSlightingShaderProperty of Block in original SAMgenitals to one in new subdivided SAMgenitals. SAM scripts is supposed to assign correct SAMgenitals textures wirh matching SAMbody ones but I dreamed a dream, I have to copy correct SAMgenitals dds file in order to solve this issue so far. But this texture issue made me pause to present here because I use SAM Unofficial and I was afraid of touching taboo here but I also guess I never get a-one-of-a-kind information relating this issue except here.

Does anybody have anything good solutions?

GenitalsSubdivide-03.thumb.jpg.c700f1896f115fd5d5f66a999896d123.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

These files are my under construction ones where I have subdivided original meshes for high poly and they remain two issues of gap and textures so far. If you beneficently support me then I hope you will verify them. Unfortunately I'm now playing on LE not SE but maybe OK on SE.

MaleGenitals.tri

MaleGenitals_0.nif

MaleGenitals_1.nif

GenitalsBlender.jpg