Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vector

Steam Winter Sale

Admin

Just a reminder that the Steam Winter Sale, should start next month, so if I decide to raffle some games (only games that are part of my mod portfolio) the only people who will be eligible for participating, must tell me their Steam profile. In case you haven't done so, while registering, I will add the profile manually. This information is private, and the only reason why I ask it is for control reasons, so ppl cannot cheat the raffle, as in:

• Control if your profile is a newly created one, without any games on your library. If so, I'm sorry I'm not allowing these kinds of profiles to be part of the raffle for obvious reasons
  • To be able to control if you already own the game or not, the purpose of the raffles is to be able to offer the opportunity for people to own legit copies of the games, without the need to pirate them. If you already own it, there's no point in asking to be part of the Raffle (each game will have indiividual Raffles)

As soon as we know when the Winter Sale is going to be, I will no longer accept new "profile registrations", until the raffle is over. If you want to become eligible, just send me a PM with the subject "Steam Profile for Raffles", so I know whats about.

Also, if anyone is willing to donate game copies, I will gladly accept them, and I will keep your donation anonymous or not, depending on your wishes.