Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vodkasauce

Random Question

Hey there, I love your mod and so appreciate all the work you've put into it over the years. I have been a huge fan for years and appreciate all the joy you have added to my games since I discovered your mods. Even the flame atronach replacer was one of my favorites! I was sad when you vanished for a while, and just discovered your website here and I've been thrilled that you didn't fall off the earth. As someone who is going through depression and anxiety issues, I can understand a little bit, and you have my sympathies. I hope you are winning the struggle. I'm still battling mine, haha.

I have one question. I know that in the past you worked with Earrindo, correct? He had made a mod called The Well Dressed Mage that I was absolutely in love with, but it was never made compatible with SAM, so I had to stop using it. Well, now that you're back, have you been in contact with Earrindo at all? I tried messaging him on Nexus, but I am just a random nobody, so I am sure he didn't pay attention. It would be awesome if he would update his mod to be compatible with SAM, or the next version of SAM you're working on for SSE.