Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arhon101

S.A.M.

Hi there, I just wanted to ask, if there is any place on internet, where I could get Shape Atlas for Men? Cuz I was looking on many sites and couldn't find it anywhere :<

Author
On 31.07.2016 at 4:20 AM, arhon101 said:

Hi there, I just wanted to ask, if there is any place on internet, where I could get Shape Atlas for Men? Cuz I was looking on many sites and couldn't find it anywhere :<

VectorPlexus likely to kill me ;D .But here! Hold!
 First you sign up. And there are many add-ons for SAM
http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/files/file/1-sam-shape-atlas-for-men-recoded/

Admin

I'm not going to kill anyone, but any future versions updated by me will only be on my site (most likely for the remaster shenanigan)

2 hours ago, Vector said:

I'm not going to kill anyone, but any future versions updated by me will only be on my site (most likely for the remaster shenanigan)

I must be stupid, but what is " remaster shenanigan" xD

Admin
1 hour ago, Etan said:

I must be stupid, but what is " remaster shenanigan" xD

by the end of the year, Bethesda will re-launch Skyrim 64-bits with some new improvements. All mods that use SKSE will cease to work until a new SKSE is developed, which will include SAM

hey vector, when you do do the remaster, are you gonna scale up the sizes of the sam bodies? i assume you originally left them tame to make the mod look more enticing for more audiences (though that could have been accomplished by just not including any hyper screenshots on release, but i digress), but now youve got your own website where a house-sized dick is the norm.

Admin

I really dont want to make house sized anything to be honest, it brings a lot of issues. a static image, a drawing a 2D representation is one thing, but when you go in 3D and have a rigged character that animates, with more absurd proportions, thinks start to look bad/silly. But, I will probably give it a go on working on Brute SAM, which was something I started developing but abandoned when I went off the radar

72850_2013-11-25_00004.png

72850_2013-11-30_00006.png

Its the project from which BAM (Brutish Argonian Male) was born, but this project is far more complex, because I need to edit all the head meshes, as the full body also has bigger traps and thicker neck. I just released BAM because Argonians have far less head meshes, and it was easier, and because lxlhunter wanted it and also gave me a hand at doing the more boring parts/the voice thingy. Editing a human head is a nightmare, since I need to change all beards and some hair parts aswell. The body is also slightly more buff aswell, and the plan was to have the max "weight" (as in the screen) be the lowest weight, and then the max weight... welll, a bit more =P

One of the reasons why I also delayed the project, was because I have 2 options:

• Keep it SAM "compatible, but the bulkier it gets, the mesh density starts becoming, less dense, and you start to see a jagged outline
  • Blow up the mesh density, but for this, I will have to SubD, which will increase the mesh polygons by roughly 4x. This will cause the project to be incompatible with SAM, and will obviously impact game performance aswell

So, I still don't know what to do about that =P

PS-I posted that Argonian one, to show you what is the max schlong size I find it "possible". Anything bigger than that starts looking silly when playing (IMO)

19 hours ago, Vector said:

by the end of the year, Bethesda will re-launch Skyrim 64-bits with some new improvements. All mods that use SKSE will cease to work until a new SKSE is developed, which will include SAM

Oh, ok. Thanks

15 hours ago, Vector said:

• Keep it SAM "compatible, but the bulkier it gets, the mesh density starts becoming, less dense, and you start to see a jagged outline
  • Blow up the mesh density, but for this, I will have to SubD, which will increase the mesh polygons by roughly 4x. This will cause the project to be incompatible with SAM, and will obviously impact game performance aswell

So, I still don't know what to do about that =P

PS-I posted that Argonian one, to show you what is the max schlong size I find it "possible". Anything bigger than that starts looking silly when playing (IMO)

Gosh, that is a problem. A drop in frame rate could make it much less attractive to users, though, for my computer, the additional scripts that SAM throws in are the bigger issue. Maybe you could create an alpha mod with only the Argonian body subdivided and we could, like, spawn a handful of them in a specific location to test it for you. Personally, I don't need it to be SAM compatible because I'm just insane for the muscle. The main thing Samuel grants me is immersion, because the body variety is more believable, but even so I'd rather just be in a fantasy land of biceps and pecs. Speaking of, the house-sized dick thing was just me being silly, I'm more about house-sized bodies. I've seen what happens when you make a dick too big and I'm aware it can't be circumvented easily. Regardless, I'm sure lots of people love the chubby mass of Samuel, so you'll probably have to have a vote if it comes to it. Whatever you do, I'm sure we'll all be thrilled now that you aren't bound to pretty elf boy twinks or whatever they like at Lady Moiraine.

Admin
3 hours ago, habbitybabbity said:

Gosh, that is a problem. A drop in frame rate could make it much less attractive to users, though, for my computer, the additional scripts that SAM throws in are the bigger issue. Maybe you could create an alpha mod with only the Argonian body subdivided and we could, like, spawn a handful of them in a specific location to test it for you. Personally, I don't need it to be SAM compatible because I'm just insane for the muscle. The main thing Samuel grants me is immersion, because the body variety is more believable, but even so I'd rather just be in a fantasy land of biceps and pecs. Speaking of, the house-sized dick thing was just me being silly, I'm more about house-sized bodies. I've seen what happens when you make a dick too big and I'm aware it can't be circumvented easily. Regardless, I'm sure lots of people love the chubby mass of Samuel, so you'll probably have to have a vote if it comes to it. Whatever you do, I'm sure we'll all be thrilled now that you aren't bound to pretty elf boy twinks or whatever they like at Lady Moiraine.

That was actually the idea, have it to be used by some bosses or something like that, also because I was just making some of the races and this was mostly due to "immersive" reasons. The plan was to have:

• Brute Nords
  • Brute Orcs
  • Brute Wood Elves
  • Brute Beast races (Argonian and Khajiit)
  • Brute Dremora (just the summon and melee ones)

While I'm all for insanely buffed body types, I still feel it would be weird to have everyone in the game like that. So just a few bosses would be a bit more reasonable. Also, the idea was that maybe they could give you "something" to allow the PC to get brutified as he levels up/kills more brute bosses.

29 minutes ago, Vector said:

That was actually the idea, have it to be used by some bosses or something like that, also because I was just making some of the races and this was mostly due to "immersive" reasons. The plan was to have:

• Brute Nords
  • Brute Orcs
  • Brute Wood Elves
  • Brute Beast races (Argonian and Khajiit)
  • Brute Dremora (just the summon and melee ones)

While I'm all for insanely buffed body types, I still feel it would be weird to have everyone in the game like that. So just a few bosses would be a bit more reasonable. Also, the idea was that maybe they could give you "something" to allow the PC to get brutified as he levels up/kills more brute bosses.

Oh, I'm sure it's some sort of magic potion that's only magic and has no other weird stuff in it.

That sounds nice, cuz I've gotten to the point where even combat mods can't alter enough to hold my interest in the gameplay of Skyrim anymore. It's just too shallow. How ironic is that when changing characters into eye candy is enough to reignite my interest. Anyway, if you do it like that, maybe you could make this new mod overwrite SAM's control over those particular races so it would be somewhat compatible (if you decide to increase the polys).

Admin
1 minute ago, habbitybabbity said:

Oh, I'm sure it's some sort of magic potion that's only magic and has no other weird stuff in it.

That sounds nice, cuz I've gotten to the point where even combat mods can't alter enough to hold my interest in the gameplay of Skyrim anymore. It's just too shallow. How ironic is that when changing characters into eye candy is enough to reignite my interest. Anyway, if you do it like that, maybe you could make this new mod overwrite SAM's control over those particular races so it would be somewhat compatible (if you decide to increase the polys).

That wouldn't really be neccessary, all I need to do, is setup new proxy races, and assign the bosses to those instead. Only issue remaining would be the PC race, which also requires it to be different, in case you want to brutify the PC. In any case, still unsure when I'm going back to modding Skyrim and SAM. Not even sure if I'll jump on it once the "remaster" is published, because at that time, Divinity: Original Sin 2 is going to get released aswell, and I want to mod it if the right tools are published to allow me to do so.

3 hours ago, Vector said:

That wouldn't really be neccessary, all I need to do, is setup new proxy races, and assign the bosses to those instead. Only issue remaining would be the PC race, which also requires it to be different, in case you want to brutify the PC. In any case, still unsure when I'm going back to modding Skyrim and SAM. Not even sure if I'll jump on it once the "remaster" is published, because at that time, Divinity: Original Sin 2 is going to get released aswell, and I want to mod it if the right tools are published to allow me to do so.

Ooo, I'll certainly be interested in that if there's big ol' wieners involved.

Author
On 02.08.2016 at 10:35 PM, Vector said:

Can i ask you ? What are you going to correct or add in update Sam?
About remaster. It was said that all the mods will be supported with the usual Skyrim. Why not just create one update for the regular version of the game? Everything will still work on the remaster.

P.s. I know how hard it is: C. To create a mod.