Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rtim

SAM Refitting Tools (Updated Thread)

A lot was lost when Hall of Torque stopped hosting files including the tools needed to refit and make new armor & clothing for SAM, so i'm re-uploading these files for modder's who want to make SAM even more amazing then it already is. View Files

*Disclaimer*

The PDF Tutorial included was made for Body Slide 2 and Nifskope 1.1.3 , Not for current versions, interface and other changes are likely to appear.

Credits

S.A.M, Tools and Originall Release by Vector Plexus

Backups Were Provided by Chompy

Body Slide by Ousnius & Caliente

Rebol by REBOL Technologies

Body Morph by Expired

NifSkope by NifTools

Author of the topic Posted

i wanted to say that i'm glad that this upload has gotten people excited to make content for SAM, now even though i appreciate the likes and comments I've been getting, i want to give another shout out to Chompy, he smartly backed up these files and when i requested copies, generously gave me his backups, for that, i consider Chompy a co-author of this upload.

Hi, I was wondering if you had an install tutorial for these files?  Specifically the 'Bodyslide tools', and the SAM Nif libraries (which I assume just go into the  Bodyslide folder)

Author of the topic Posted
4 hours ago, Korelus said:

Hi, I was wondering if you had an install tutorial for these files?  Specifically the 'Bodyslide tools', and the SAM Nif libraries (which I assume just go into the  Bodyslide folder)

unfortunately, out side of the included PDF,  i don't have any info on that  and if you're having a problem with these files, your best bet is to make a thread about it.

On 4/26/2018 at 4:35 AM, Liusong said:

I encounter a problem when trying to learn refit armor, the texture of the body is not the same as the tutorial shown, did I do something wrong?

Screenshot (10).png

It's not something that would make a difference in the end result.