Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

59A59

A little texture problem

Hi everyone (It's the first time I do a topic here and sorry for my english ^^) I have a problem with the head of Npc only. However I use "Fine face texture for SAM" but it's work only for my character and the Argonian/Kajhiit because I use different texture for SAM and I also use "Hard Body". I have no idea to fix this :/

ScreenShot8.bmp

6 hours ago, 59A59 said:

Hi everyone (It's the first time I do a topic here and sorry for my english ^^) I have a problem with the head of Npc only. However I use "Fine face texture for SAM" but it's work only for my character and the Argonian/Kajhiit because I use different texture for SAM and I also use "Hard Body". I have no idea to fix this :/

ScreenShot8.bmp

First, do not post images in BMP format.
Secondly, did you install the "SAM-Vanilla-Skyrim-Refits.7z", "SAM-Afendor's Dawnguard DLC refits.7z" and "SAM-Afendor's Dragonborn DLC armor refits.7z"? It's very important.

Author
12 часа назад, 59A59 сказал:

ScreenShot8.bmp

Peut-être tu utilises un certain modèle de la tête? Ou tu as un certain remplaçant d'Alvor. Pardon, mais il est interdit de télécharger des images dans BMP.

P.S. Je sais que mon français est horrible

Author of the topic Posted

I have download all the files for the DLC ans vanilla Skyrim refit( Next time I will post the picture correctly) but no I don't use an alternative head for Alvor because all the npc have this horrible line 

Author
6 минут назад, 59A59 сказал:

I have download all the files for the DLC ans vanilla Skyrim refit( Next time I will post the picture correctly) but no I don't use an alternative head for Alvor because all the npc have this horrible line 

All NPCs including males and females? Or only males?

If only males have such a line then try to delete the following files:

Data\meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets\malehead.nif

Data\meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets\malehead.tri

Sorry I forgot to say this but only the male npc have this lines. I will try to delete this document ans thanks you very much

Author
2 минуты назад, 59A59 сказал:

Sorry I forgot to say this but only the male npc have this lines. I will try to delete this document ans thanks you very much

OK, just write here if it will work or it won't

Author
42 минуты назад, 59A59 сказал:

Hello again, sorry to answer you only now but this files are already deleted and it's do anything 

Est-ce-que cette ligne est transparente ou elle est noir? Peut être c'est parce que textures irrégulières...

Author
37 минут назад, 59A59 сказал:

La ligne est transparente

Alors je ne sais pas... Pouvez-vous installer SAM encore une fois? Ou chercher un mod qui change l'apparence de tout les hommes dans Skyrim... Je pense que cette ligne a apparu parce que tu as quelque mod qui change Alvor...

1 hour ago, 59A59 said:

OK je vais essayer de trouver ça et merci beaucoup

If the friend Den987's tip does not work, which installer do you use? NMM or mod organizer? Did you copy any skeleton? If you have installed "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE" have you installed "Realistic Ragdolls and Force" and "HDT Physics Extensions"? Have you tried installing some other face to see if the problem persists? Do you use any ENB?

Hi, I use NMM, I have not copy any skeleton, I have installed all you say, I have test with "fine face for SAM" but it's work only for my character and I don't have any enb. I will try to reinstal SAM, I hope it will work

if the reinstallation does not work try to install this "RealLike ENB" enb, it is not heavy and helped me with some problems with cuts in the neck. another thing you can do is, install mod organizer with NMM, open it by going to "date> ModOrganizer> ModOrganizer.exe" open it as admin, click "sort" and wait, then click "run."