Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Croc

Skyrim's SOS mod... Questions please?

Vector, you left B3llisario in charge of SOS - and he kind of ...  Left.  Sort of.

fI know that it has been a long time, and your memory banks have probably dumped most of what you knew, but in the off chance that you might still have some notes somewhere....  I am trying to use the addon option to add a race to SOS.  According to your pdf, it seems pretty simple.  But, every time I try to put my addon in-game, SOS calls it 'dirty' and refuses to activate it.   What am I missing here?

I am attaching your PDF in case you'd be willing to look at this

Help or don't, thanks.

ps - nice opening page artwork...

SOS - Building new Addons.pdf

Admin

Well, yeah that was a LOOOONG time ago, and I left it to B3lisario because:

1. Smurf (SOS co-auther and mostly the one who worked on the code) disappeared

2. I started working on SAM

3. I really have no interest in keeping developing for SOS... When I started working on the proto SOS, I only intended to... make male content. Because I was dragged into Lovers Lab because of Smurf, and then ppl started asking for Futa stuff, horse dicks, and other uh... bizarre stuff, I was not really interested in doing any of that, I only did it because Smurf and a good part of the Lovers Lab community wanted so. I'm afraid I'm no longer providing any support for SOS, your best shot is to try to contact either B3lisario or Ashal

Author of the topic Posted

Thanks anyway - I did finally figure out what I needed to do, I needed to make my custom race a master for the plugin..  After that, piece of pie.  My custom race (Geralt from Witcher 3) is almost perfected, my addon needs some work but is close.

Again, thanks for all of the work that you have put in, and for the tools that you have left for us mere mortals....

Croc

On 19/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Kaldyr said:

Does anyone know how to get the core SOS file. I recently got a new rig and wanted to replay Skyrim in it's glory... can't find it anywhere :0(

SOS is on LoversLab site. It doesn't have its own section so it can be a little frustrating to find the mod and its addons mixed with all the (mainly female) bodyslide/replacers that clutter the Body Replacers section there, but you can always make a search...