Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Okami

Question regarding XSoldier and Unrestricted Customization

I've recently been getting back into XCOM 2 WOTC and had a question regarding XSoldier and WOTC Unrestricted Customization (Redux or Original).

So, I know that Unrestricted Customization is incompatible, as when you go into the character pool and edit a soldier, the options within the menu display incorrectly and XSoldier's scaling also does not work.

Basically, what I'm wondering is if there is a way to make a compatibility patch and if so, how I or whoever could go about doing it. I'm not really well-versed in modding for this game, but goddammit I would love if these mods could work together and would be willing to learn how to do so lol. That said, I know that it's Vector's mod and it's abandoned so idk if permission would be needed and/or if it's even possible with the files available from XSoldier v1.8.0.

If anyone knows whether or not it'd be possible or could give me a push in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it!

I dont know how to make these two work, but if you just want to make a custom outfit for higher level armors (because higher level armors are the censored ones?), you may want to use "Uniform Manager WOTC BETA [Unmaintained]". Edit and save a uniform (and make it global), and when you upgrade your armor, apply the old saved uniform and you're good to go