Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DadPrefersDads

Balls don't sag, and stay up close to the body. I don't know how to fix it

This is a weird one, but even when I make my character's balls big, they don't sag and hang low like they should, making them look really weird; they stay high, up close to the body. However, when I equip certain items that leave my schlong revealed, my balls will start hanging low like they should. Does anyone know why or how to fix this?

For reference, these are all the mods I have that are important:

Spoiler

SAM Light

SAM High Poly Conversion

Schlongs of SAM - Continuation

Faster HDT

HDT-BBB for SAM

XP32

My guess is it's HDT doing it, but I don't know how to fix it. Any ideas?

EDIT: I should mention that it looks fine if I reload my save while he's naked, but then putting on any items and then taking them off will start the bug again. No matter what I wear, his balls will be bugged and stuck up high.

After doing more testing, this issue only happens if the schlong is enlarged via the PenisSize 2/ScrotumSize 2/etc. sliders through SAM Morphs for Racemenu. When enlarged using SchlongSize/ScrotumSize (not 2), this issue does not occur. According to the mod itself, SchlongSize and ScrotumSize affect morphs, while SchlongSize 2 and ScrotumSize 2 affect skeleton scaling. I have no idea what to make of this, but I know I'm onto something, I just don't know enough about the technical side of this to figure it out myself.