Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey there, I recently started playing Skyrim again, and well there's nothing really more for me to do in the game, so I am rehauling it soon and starting over from scratch, this means I'm kissing most of my old mods goodbye as they may not be compatible with SAM. I always hear great things about SAM so I'd like to try it out with a brand new character, and I would love some help from you guys if anyone can spare they're time. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, jdronk said:

Hi there, welcome to the forums.

What is it that you need help with?

I haven't done any testing as of yet, but I want to install sexlab and all that, above all I want to make sure that I start with a clean slate, a brand new save file should accomplish this, right?

I basically want to re-haul the whole game and do everything from scratch with SAM installed, I just have way too many damn mods active, and there's nothing more for me to do in the game.

Author
Just now, PhantomLion said:

I haven't done any testing as of yet, but I want to install sexlab and all that, above all I want to make sure that I start with a clean slate, a brand new save file should accomplish this, right?

I basically want to re-haul the whole game and do everything from scratch with SAM installed, I just have way too many damn mods active, and there's nothing more for me to do in the game.

Yes, it should accomplish that!

1 minute ago, jdronk said:

Yes, it should accomplish that!

Well then, time to get started on my re-haul, and install SAM. If I run in to any issues I will let you know! By the way, all of my favorite armors, well I have to say goodbye to them, is there an armor conversion request thread by chance?

Author

There used to be some sort of "armor refit request " thread, but it seems to be gone now. You could look through the forum pages for it :)

Goodluck on your re-haul :)

4 hours ago, jdronk said:

There used to be some sort of "armor refit request " thread, but it seems to be gone now. You could look through the forum pages for it :)

Question, when Installing SAM Textures, do I overwrite it? It says it detects the SAM core file

11 hours ago, jdronk said:

Alright, I can get it started up now, but here's what it looks like, what did I do wrong?

...Well, shit. I did my best, I am the furthest thing from a modder! xD

but so far SAM looks good.

20170602014406_1.jpg

20170602014423_1.jpg

Author
1 hour ago, PhantomLion said:

Alright, I can get it started up now, but here's what it looks like, what did I do wrong?

20170602014406_1.jpg

20170602014423_1.jpg

I see, getting there.

Question does the body morphs work?

Also you could try downloading Floppy SOS and see if that makes any difference.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2180-floppysos/

The body sliders and morphs indeed work, everything works fine except, no dick, no balls, nothing. I activated the schlong option as shown, and this is a brand spanking new character, even reinstalled the game! Also, I thought I heard something about SOS being incompatible with SAM.

2 hours ago, PhantomLion said:

20170602014406_1.jpg

20170602014423_1.jpg

Tudo bem, eu posso começar agora, mas aqui está o que parece, o que eu fiz de errado?

... Bem, merda. Eu fiz o meu melhor, eu sou o mais distante de um modder!xD

Mas até agora SAM parece ser bom.

20170602014406_1.jpg

20170602014423_1.jpg

Follow my installation guide on page 3, do not install anything extra until you are sure SAM is working correctly.

5 minutes ago, warfreed said:

Follow my installation guide on page 3, do not install anything extra until you are sure SAM is working correctly.

*Salute* On it! and thank you!

43 minutes ago, PhantomLion said:

Alright, ainda está trabalhando nisso. Aqui estão algumas telas antes de começar a instalar, mas é assim que fiquei sozinho. Meu FNIS e ordem de carga.

LOAD ORDER.png

FNIS.png

Install only SAM and its requirements. Then install one of your mods at a time, only then you will find out what is causing the problem.

Yeah, so far my character is showing up invisible and the controls are all whacky, when I loaded my save it looked like this. I have no clue wtf I'm looking at here

20170602061206_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, PhantomLion said:

Yeah, so far my character is showing up invisible and the controls are all whacky, when I loaded my save it looked like this. I have no clue wtf I'm looking at here

20170602061206_1.jpg

Something you have installed is not working properly. Try uninstalling everything and installing one thing at a time, go back to the save and check when the problem appears.

17 minutes ago, warfreed said:

Something you have installed is not working properly. Try uninstalling everything and installing one thing at a time, go back to the save and check when the problem appears.

Looks like I may have taken a step backwards somewhere, I literally have uninstalled everything and am doing it step by step

GOT IT! Thank you both so much! Jdronk you are damn fine human being! warfreed thank you for putting up with a newb! Love you guys! Love this site! tosses confetti

CONSEGUI! Muito obrigado tanto! Jdronk você é um ser humano fino! Warfreed obrigado por aguentar um newb! Amo vocês, pessoal! Adoro este site! Lança confetes

what was the problem? Who knows the topic is for someone else with the same problem.

Author
46 minutes ago, warfreed said:

what was the problem? Who knows the topic is for someone else with the same problem.

I guided him/her through the install process, I belive it was the fact that he/she was using XP32 for skyrim special edition and not the one for oldrim, that was causing the weirdness. But it's all sorted now.

20 minutes ago, jdronk said:

I guided him/her through the install process, I belive it was the fact that he/she was using XP32 for skyrim special edition and not the one for oldrim, that was causing the weirdness. But it's all sorted now.

thank you so much.