Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So! I'm having fun! Lol, Alright. So, mostly Khajiit hands at the moment, but the carriage drivers junk as well, are a glowing violet. I know this is usually caused by a texture issue. I have tirelessly gone through the textures and meshes and the only thing I can find that is different is that there isn't a tri/nif for male khajiit hands. Dunno if there ever were or if they simply shared the Argonian for the beast races. Anyway. I have gotten a male khajiit texture replacer, installed it. Went through and checked for conflicting mods. Installed the older racemenu/nioverride, loaded, left the cell, came back, and its still there. I've been working on this for about three hours, I can't seem to find a forum with the answers I am looking for. I've found similar and tried the 'fixes' just to check if it would work as well. But as of yet, nothing has happened. 

So, all I can figure is it is a texture or a mesh loading issue. It's beginning to get on my nerves. 

Thanks!

20170529032353_1.jpg

Author

Odd thing to ask, but does it also happen when there are no clothes equipped? Worse comes to worse, you can just do a fresh install. Its annoying, but if you're using something like Nexus Mod Manager it should keep track of all your mods so that you can just reinstall them again. 

If its still happening on an undressed body, then I can only say that there are mods that are conflicting. Usually multiple texture mods will conflict. Even some "lighting" mods can badly screw up the textures. 

There might even be something wrong with the .dds shading files on characters. 

Author of the topic Posted
7 hours ago, BruBearBrown said:

Odd thing to ask, but does it also happen when there are no clothes equipped? Worse comes to worse, you can just do a fresh install. Its annoying, but if you're using something like Nexus Mod Manager it should keep track of all your mods so that you can just reinstall them again. 

If its still happening on an undressed body, then I can only say that there are mods that are conflicting. Usually multiple texture mods will conflict. Even some "lighting" mods can badly screw up the textures. 

There might even be something wrong with the .dds shading files on characters. 

Yes, its just the hands, as weird as it is, sometimes Khajiit tails as well. I've ruled out insufficient memory as the cause due to playing games with higher graphic equirements. I've not used any ENB either. I've tried disabling all mods and just enabling this one as well, same issue. Played around with racemenu/nioverride as well. I've no clue what is going on at this point lol