Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Groumet

Compatibility question of SAM and other mods.

Firstly how are you?
Well I started using SAM yesterday after seeing some videos with that skin texture and I got excited, but after a few read about the mod I discovered that it and SOS are not compatible. Can someone tell me if there is any way to use SAM BODY and SOS genitals?
Thanks in advance.
PS. Sorry for this bad English, I'm using Google Translator, because I speak Portuguese.

17 hours ago, Groumet said:

Firstly how are you?
Well I started using SAM yesterday after seeing some videos with that skin texture and I got excited, but after a few read about the mod I discovered that it and SOS are not compatible. Can someone tell me if there is any way to use SAM BODY and SOS genitals?
Thanks in advance.
PS. Sorry for this bad English, I'm using Google Translator, because I speak Portuguese.

Não é possível usar as genitais do SOS com o SAM porque o esqueleto do SOS é diferente do esqueleto do SAM e não existe nenhum patch ou mod que consiga fazer eles serem compatíveis, pelo menos que tenha sido publicado.