Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerevarine

SAM Light refits cause problems with AE

I'm using the SAM Light and Vanilla Refits I downloaded last year and they used to work fine before AE, but now when the refits are active it messes things up. 3/4 of the screen is black when you start a new game, and sometimes when you start Skyrim it freezes at the main menu as its loading. Is there a version of the refits that fixes this, or something I'm doing wrong? I really love SAM Light, it's by far my favorite male body replacer, but these issues are crippling. And I don't want to use it without the refits because it makes characters' shoulders narrower in armor and causes their arms to twitch when they get in or out of clothing.

Edit: This actually seems to be a specific problem with the Blended Roads mod, not AE itself. I have no idea how that could be causing it, but there it is.

i'm using AE with 900 mods and have no problem as you described. so problems isnt with SAM Light and refits.

probably you have non-AE mods  installed or problems with your load order.