Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Korgerrim

Question on Skin textures.

Ok so I was wondering how hard it is to alter some of the skin textures. I really like the look of the skin Render did other then the wet look. So I am wondering how hard it would be to alter the skin to get rid of the wet look, but keep the rest as it is. I would of cores ask him if it is ok to alter his work before doing so. That is if I would even be able to do the alterations that would need to be done.

Author

As you wish. I still took resources from open sources, and just edit them
P.S. If you want to . I can throw off the version, not with such a bright glint on the skin
(Yes, I revised my decision :D )

Author of the topic Posted

Could you please Render. I don't think I would be able to do this type of thing my self and love the base look of the skin. I just have never really been one for the wet look in games.

Author of the topic Posted

I feel kind of stupid now. I did not know the wet look was another download so I ended up just downloading the Hard Body and using it. Good news on that front though that it's perfect for my liking.  Thanks for the awesome job you did with this.