Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You can find some on Halo's Mods site.

The ones I'm currently using are:
Flufy Fox
FuwaPose
GSPoses
Haruharu Poser
HC Poser
Kinoko Pose
Larmir Pose
Yogakiin
Yuih Poser

For accessing them, I'd highly recommend OSelector. It uses OSA's in-game UI to browse and use poses in realtime, so no endless pop-up menus. Installation is pretty easy, I'll add the steps:
- Download and extract all the poses you want and place them in the same folder together. You can delete the SKSE/Scripts, only keep the Plugin/Meshes/Textures.
- Run OSelector and choose "Scan Folder", then select the folder with all the extracted pose mods.
- Click "Generate plugin", a window will pop up allowing you to change the installation location (Recommend saving to a new folder),  Plugin name, and Icon (Don't understand how to use this one, so just leave as is)
- Once done, copy the newly generated meshes folder and place it into the poses folder, add them to a 7zip archive, and install it.

Once ingame, just access the OSA Menu - Inspect Self - Interact - Animate - Pose Plugin. The UI menu will remain open while you take screens, which is incredibly helpful.

A bonus, a few mods I recommend using to improve screenshots:

NiOverride Pose Adjustments + Objects (Allows making adjustments to body, useful for correcting any clipping)

F.E.P (Facial Expressions Project)

Particle Field

HALOS Human Tongues

Facelight

Light Works and Magic

Project Proteus (Can save characters and spawn them as NPC's in different saves)

On 3/27/2022 at 6:50 AM, Jay said:

You can find some on Halo's Mods site.

The ones I'm currently using are:
Flufy Fox
FuwaPose
GSPoses
Haruharu Poser
HC Poser
Kinoko Pose
Larmir Pose
Yogakiin
Yuih Poser

For accessing them, I'd highly recommend OSelector. It uses OSA's in-game UI to browse and use poses in realtime, so no endless pop-up menus. Installation is pretty easy, I'll add the steps:
- Download and extract all the poses you want and place them in the same folder together. You can delete the SKSE/Scripts, only keep the Plugin/Meshes/Textures.
- Run OSelector and choose "Scan Folder", then select the folder with all the extracted pose mods.
- Click "Generate plugin", a window will pop up allowing you to change the installation location (Recommend saving to a new folder),  Plugin name, and Icon (Don't understand how to use this one, so just leave as is)
- Once done, copy the newly generated meshes folder and place it into the poses folder, add them to a 7zip archive, and install it.

Once ingame, just access the OSA Menu - Inspect Self - Interact - Animate - Pose Plugin. The UI menu will remain open while you take screens, which is incredibly helpful.

A bonus, a few mods I recommend using to improve screenshots:

NiOverride Pose Adjustments + Objects (Allows making adjustments to body, useful for correcting any clipping)

F.E.P (Facial Expressions Project)

Particle Field

HALOS Human Tongues

Facelight

Light Works and Magic

Project Proteus (Can save characters and spawn them as NPC's in different saves)

You got Nioverride to work on AE?

9 minutes ago, unknownflames said:

You got Nioverride to work on AE?

I just installed and played, it worked normally. It doesn't have any SKSE dll's.

It's never broken AE for me, I'm on the latest 1.6.353 AE version and been using NiOverride Adjustments in the screenshots I've been uploading. It might be something from your end then, have you installed all the requirements? And is it loaded below XPMSE? NiOverride needs to overwrite it's skeleton files.

On 4/17/2022 at 5:52 AM, Jay said:

It's never broken AE for me, I'm on the latest 1.6.353 AE version and been using NiOverride Adjustments in the screenshots I've been uploading. It might be something from your end then, have you installed all the requirements? And is it loaded below XPMSE? NiOverride needs to overwrite it's skeleton files.

Thankyou, that was correct and opposite of the vortex suggestions. Thankyou so much!