Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hankdp26

Help with ingame Bodymorphs wrist gap

Hello! I am hoping to find some help here. So I installed Bodyslider with the cbbe data and presets, added x64 as exe inside Mod Manager 2, then installed CBBE with curvy option. So, I choose CBBE body as preset, then CBBE curvy then I build, then build batch + body morphs option ticked (getting very few options here, by default CBBE body and CBBE feet are selected) I build the batch go in game and its all good, however, when I go to race menu, every time I move any option in the CBBE body morph options, the wrists of my character disappear and its just a gap. I tried everything in body slider like checking all options in build batch (although it prompts another screen with output options which not even sure what those are), other presets and outfit and every single time I try to move morph option in racemenu wrists keep disappearing. Please, any advise/help will be hugely appreciated. Cant find anything online.

If anyone sees this and faces the same problem, apparently it is indeed a bug. Just install HDT PE (im legendary edition) and problem will be solved.