Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyoshi

Issue of tweaking clippings with Samson slider on Outfit Studio

Hey,

I'm now struggling about operation to tweak clippings with SAM slider on Bodyslide/Outfit Studio. So, as first step I confirm portions of clippings at setting Samson at 100% before tweaking the clippings as seeing Pic.1. And, as 2nd step  I select vertex to tweak. But, at that moment a message pops up and the message says " You can only edit BaseShape when all sliders are zero" as seeing Pic. 2. So, it is caused by Samson slider at 100%. The Samson slider scarcely reset to "0" when I select "Yes". And, morph of BaseShape becomes messed-up as seeing Pic. 3. So, I can't correctly recognize where I should tweak on the morph.

Is this correct operation?

tiranno_23.jpg

tiranno_24.jpg

tiranno_25.jpg

Author

I'm pretty novice at this too but pressing the Pencil at the end of the slider allows you to edit for a specific slider set, as it says in the message.

So say you press the pencil on the Samson one it will max it out (100%) and go purple meaning your editing that set. Pressing it again brings it out of edit mode. :)