Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SchoolHomeVR

Nude in Skyrim VR

Is there a GUIDE?   (Not a list of MODs that are available, I have seen hundreds of those)  but an actual step by step guide? 

I can install Mod Manager 2, no problem with ANY OTHER MOD,. I get the VRIK body working and HIGGS Gravity gloves working, and SKSE everything always working but the ONE THING I can NEVER EVER get working is Nudes of ANY KIND Not even an Ankle..  ;)  

I installed SOS Lite, ran game = CLOTHED.

Tried SOS SE, = Clothed, 

SAM = clothed,. 

Better Males = Clothed,.   

I have started to believe it is all a big April 1st joke and is actually impossible ...

Help?

what do you mean by clothed? The characters won't wonder naked just because you installed a mod, you need to be more specific, when you use the console or other cheatings ways that VR has (I never played so I have no idea) and type 'unequip all' they wear a underwear? If so, some of these mods have FOMOD installer that works with Vortex (I don't know about MO2 because I use it only to sort my load order and not install mods) and can let you choose which version of the file you wish to have.

Usually you'll have to use another mod to make characters get fully naked or you can use the console, that is because almost all characters in the game has a 'basic outfit' set in the files of the game, meaning that even if you take all of their items (armor, etc) out of their inventories they'll have a invisible set of armor that'll be applied to them, I recommend Puppet, it'll let you make a npc follow you, make them essential, wear what you wish, make them your puppet literally (NSFW mod) -- Idk if it'll work on VR though

Also, the version of SAM that works with VR is the SAM Light version and it won't support body morph  unless you use this extension, but far as I know VR don't have support for UIExtensions, so the extension may not work.